+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: NEBO 13 Synthonia.

I'm Lawrence.

Oh no hope it's not too serious. Wish I could have made it.

I'm Steve.

All gone a bit tits up for me but i will be there tomorrow and will remain there all day in my roll as host. Sadly i am unable to bring anything due to transport problems. I will bring some music with me though.

I'm mick.

Parts for my Pioneer sx-1250 have not arrived so it's back to the Radford but I may bring a Technics su-v8 amp instead.
    If you want Steve,you can try and fit some gear into my car-no problem,pm me.
    Nothin' I do don't seem to work ,it only seems to make matters worse!. Jagger/Richards

I'm Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by mik_rik View Post
    Parts for my Pioneer sx-1250 have not arrived so it's back to the Radford but I may bring a Technics su-v8 amp instead.
    If you want Steve,you can try and fit some gear into my car-no problem,pm me.
    Its ok Mik, its just as well i'm not taking anything, i gots ta keep me eye on you lot until i can't see ha ha.

I'm Steve.

Lets just do what we always do and have a brill day.

I'm Grant.

hope everyone arrived safe..
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    hope everyone arrived safe..
    They did Grant and hopefully the stragglers will get themselves home safe and sound today. Twoz a grand day despite the odds.

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by Floyddroid View Post
    They did Grant and hopefully the stragglers will get themselves home safe and sound today. Twoz a grand day despite the odds.
    thats great... not too many sore heads i hope
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Alun.

Thank you for hosting Steve, some fantastic kit, good music and great people all together made for a very enjoyable day! I will certainly look forward to future Nebo events.

I'm Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    thats great... not too many sore heads i hope
    All very sensible on this occasion Grant. Even me tee hee.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast