+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast

Thread: NEBO 13 Synthonia.

I'm Mike.

I’m in agreement with Ken, either way you can count me in

As the late Colonel Sanders once said
    "I'm too drunk to taste this chicken!!"

I'm inthescottishmafia.

Yep still up for coming Steve, just unfortunate I couldn’t make it this time.
    “Music has always been a matter of energy to me, a question of fuel. Sentimental people call it inspiration, but what they really mean is fuel. I have always needed fuel. I am a serious consumer. On some nights I still believe that a car with the gas needle on empty can run about fifty more miles if you have the right music very loud on the radio”

Hunter S Thompson

I'm Steve.

Gr8888888888888888888888888

I'm mick.

I'll be there,either venue diz me
    Nothin' I do don't seem to work ,it only seems to make matters worse!. Jagger/Richards

I'm Steve.

Same as Ken says. I think. I liked The Nursery (which had pies), but Synthonia has more space and better access.
    I just dropped in, to see what condition my condition was in

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:
    Echo Dot, Amptastic Mini One,Arcam A75 integrated, Celestion 5's, BK XLS-200 DF

A/V:
    LG 55" OLED, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL Storm sub

Forget the past, it's gone. And don't worry about the future, it doesn't exist. There is only NOW.

KICKSTARTER: ENABLING SCAMMERS SINCE 2009

I'm Steve.

When do we want the next one to occur?

I'm Steve.

That's the tricky part Steve, picking a date... whichever you choose will never suit everyone. Personally any time of the year is good for me. Although I'm away next week

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:

A/V:

Forget the past, it's gone. And don't worry about the future, it doesn't exist. There is only NOW.

I'm Steve.

How about early in the new year?

I'm Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by Floyddroid View Post
    After the anti climax that is Christmas/New Year, it'd be nice to have something to look forward to. Might simplify your venue choice - which has the better heating?

T'other system:

A/V:

I'm Ken.

Quote Originally Posted by Floyddroid View Post

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast