+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: NEBO 13 Synthonia.

I'm Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by Jac Hawk View Post
    Well normally I have come to NEBO in an estate or a people carrier, however I’ve sold my Renault Scenic and as a result will be coming in my Volvo saloon. My thinking is I just fill it with as much gear as possible, so my KEF speakers, phono stage, 2 x amps, 1 or 2 turntables and probably an ikea table and maybe my RCA, so if anyone wants to bring some dirty records your more than welcome to put it to use
    Do you mean your record cleaning machine? If so, that's a kind offer, though I'm probably the only vinyl user on here that doesn't already have one (thank you Kickstarter )

Mike, feel free to give me a call if you need another warm body to help lug your gear up the stairs - that could be any time Friday, I know you mentioned going up to your brother's
    I just dropped in, to see what condition my condition was in

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:
    Echo Dot, Amptastic Mini One,Arcam A75 integrated, Celestion 5's, BK XLS-200 DF

A/V:
    LG 55" OLED, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL Storm sub

Forget the past, it's gone. And don't worry about the future, it doesn't exist. There is only NOW.

KICKSTARTER: ENABLING SCAMMERS SINCE 2009

I'm Mike.

Cheers Steve, I’ll give you a call

As the late Colonel Sanders once said
    "I'm too drunk to taste this chicken!!"

I'm Steve.

NEBO 13 Synthonia update!
    There will only be snacks to buy from the bar At Billingham Synthonia CC so may i suggest bring food with you if you are staying all day. Alternatively there are numerous Places to eat in Billingham town centre which is about ten - 15 minutes walk. I am informed that the best Pizza place in Billingham is Billy town Pizza's. Here is a link... https://www.billytownpizza.co.uk/
    However, they do NOT do gluten free. I am happy to source other food delivery should anyone like me to.

I'm Steve.

Please let me know if there is anything anyone would like me to find out for them.

It would be helpful if anyone arriving in larger vehicles could bring along supports/racks etc to accommodate components. No sweat if it can't be done. It's Nebo, we will adapt.

I'm mick.

Well,I fired up my SX-1250 receiver for a test run,and it went into protection mode after a couple of minutes !.
    Looks like work to be done.Fortunately there is a wealth of information on the American site,Audiokarma.
    Fingers crossed.
    Nothin' I do don't seem to work ,it only seems to make matters worse!. Jagger/Richards

I'm Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by Floyddroid View Post
    NEBO 13 Synthonia update!
    There will only be snacks to buy from the bar At Billingham Synthonia CC so may i suggest bring food with you if you are staying all day. Alternatively there are numerous Places to eat in Billingham town centre which is about ten - 15 minutes walk. I am informed that the best Pizza place in Billingham is Billy town Pizza's. Here is a link... https://www.billytownpizza.co.uk/
    However, they do NOT do gluten free. I am happy to source other food delivery should anyone like me to.
    Thanks for the heads up - I try to maintain a balanced diet these days, which will mean a healthy packed lunch, and a shitload of pizza later on. And beer all day, it's important to stay hydrated

Edit: do you know if they have a microwave? That could be handy

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:

A/V:

Forget the past, it's gone. And don't worry about the future, it doesn't exist. There is only NOW.

I'm Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by Pigmy Pony View Post
    Thanks for the heads up - I try to maintain a balanced diet these days, which will mean a healthy packed lunch, and a shitload of pizza later on. And beer all day, it's important to stay hydrated

Edit: do you know if they have a microwave? That could be handy
    Ha ha, i'll find out.

I'm Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by mik_rik View Post
    Well,I fired up my SX-1250 receiver for a test run,and it went into protection mode after a couple of minutes !.
    Looks like work to be done.Fortunately there is a wealth of information on the American site,Audiokarma.
    Fingers crossed.
    Fingers crossed maestro.

I'm Steve.

Counting off the hours now! Drive safe everybody

T'other system:

A/V:

I'm Steve.

All gone a bit tits up for me but i will be there tomorrow and will remain there all day in my roll as host. Sadly i am unable to bring anything due to transport problems. I will bring some music with me though.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast