+ Reply to Thread

Thread: FS: Firebottle Plus phonostage

I'm Loz.

Default FS: Firebottle Plus phonostage

I'm moving on a few things at the moment as I've changed my set up around somewhat. Next up is this Firebottle Plus phonostage. I guess it doesn't need much of introduction here as many of you will be familiar with it already. I've had it in my set up for a few years and performs beautifully. It has a dink to the top right and bottom left on the facia, with another to the rear top left and a scratch to the side at the rear. It has a slight buzz at the MC output every now and again, however it is going up to Alan in The Midlands for a service in very early April so this will be resolved. It is of course switchable between MC and MM.

It comes supplied with the power lead. Also included is 3 spare valves as pictured. I have some MS/Klotz RCA cables also for sale on AoS which work very nicely together which I could include for the potential buyer with negotiation. I'm happy to deliver in the Sussex/Kent area and will be going to The Midlands and on to North Yorkshire in April so could drop off. Postage is possible at the buyers risk but would be insured.

I'm asking £230 and £250 with the Klotz/MC cables.

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

I'm Loz.

Wet weekend bump

I'm Loz.

SOLD

+ Reply to Thread