+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Q Acoustics 2070i subwoofer in graphite

I'm Dan.

Default Q Acoustics 2070i subwoofer in graphite

Selling this Q Acoustics 2070i active subwoofer as it's no longer required

Works faultlessly; sounds superb and is very 'adjustable' with regards to adjusting the sound depending on which room/set up you have it in

It comes with the OEM plug, spiked feet and rubber feet caps as well as a 6m RCA to RCA cable and a shorter 3.5mm to RCA cable, as well as the manual

Unfortunately as this isn't boxed; it's collection ONLY from my home in Preston, Lancs

Bank transfer upon collection ONLY please - I will not accept cash

Price: £150.00

My Office : M2 Mac Mini Pro > Focusrite Scarlett Solo USB interface > JBL 308P MkII active studio monitors on Atacama SL600 stands via Van Damme TRS to XLR balanced cables
    The spare room : Music via Apple Music > ATV3 > optical into a Fiio D3 DAC > Arcam Alpha 10 integrated > B&W 602 S3s or AE109 speakers - Van Damme cables

I'm Dan.

Can drop off if you're local to Preston
    My Office : M2 Mac Mini Pro > Focusrite Scarlett Solo USB interface > JBL 308P MkII active studio monitors on Atacama SL600 stands via Van Damme TRS to XLR balanced cables
    The spare room : Music via Apple Music > ATV3 > optical into a Fiio D3 DAC > Arcam Alpha 10 integrated > B&W 602 S3s or AE109 speakers - Van Damme cables

I'm Dan.

FYI I should be able to send this via an insured courier; I've found a decent reinforced cardboard box and I've lashings of bubble-wrap to use as well

I'm Dan.

Sold

+ Reply to Thread