+ Reply to Thread

Thread: FS: Samson Resolv A6 Active speakers £75

I'm Lawrence.

Default FS: Samson Resolv A6 Active speakers £75

Selling these nearfield active monitors as they are too big for my desk. They are genuine active speakers 75W+25W per channel. I use them with a little Nobsound Bluetooth remote control pre amp I can sell for £50 if needed (which is actually great in my main system!).

They're not going to compete with £500+ studio monitors but for nearfield listening while working from home or for parties/filling a large room they are unbeatable for the money. Front slot ported for easy placement. They also weigh a lot.

Have a few small marks that could easily be sorted as they are black but I'll leave them for the buyer to sort. Worst one (a scratch) shown.

£75 collected from N London I can't post due to their weight.
    Last edited by Lawrence001; 13-03-2023 at 18:59.

I'm Lawrence.

Sold

I'm Alan.

2 hours, wouldn't have thought that would take long, only seen them this morning.

A bit of a bargain I guess?
    I love Hendrix for so many reasons. He was so much more than just a blues guitarist - he played damn well any kind of guitar he wanted. In fact I'm not sure if he even played the guitar - he played music. - Stevie Ray Vaughan

I'm Lawrence.

Yes I think so, they're not going to beat the expensive pro monitors but for desktop use they are perfect, you just need a bigger desk than mine!

+ Reply to Thread