+ Reply to Thread

Thread: FS: Mission Aero Bluetooth/WiFi speaker

I'm Lawrence.

Default FS: Mission Aero Bluetooth/WiFi speaker

I've had this quite a few years but don't use it enough to justify keeping as I bought a mini desktop system when lockdown started. It is 6.1 channel with 160W amplification so can fill a reasonable sized room with sound, and the surround sound mode works well in expanding the sound.

Connection wise it has AptX Bluetooth, WiFi with DLNA and Airplay, analogue Aux and Optical to 24/192. I cast Tidal and Qobuz on it as well as files on my phone and Zen using the Bubble UPnP app on my phone via the WiFi. There's a USB port but I've never tried it except to power my tablet while using Bluetooth, so I'm not sure if it is an input.

Looks/condition wise it looks really nice with the chunky aluminium body, there are a couple of rubs on the back you can see on the photo.

I want £125 for it which is a bargain for what you get, it is a few years old but the connectivity is still up to date.

Given the weight (about 7kg) I think it's best collected from North London although I could look for a suitable box and pack well if the buyer wanted to risk a courier. I could get it up to Durham for collection around Easter if I'm paid in advance.

Last edited by Lawrence001; 22-02-2023 at 23:34.

I'm Lawrence.

Bump

I'm Lawrence.

Forgot about this, it's a great Bluetooth/WiFi uPnP or DLNA speaker for playing from a phone/tablet, NAS, streaming service etc via Bubble UPnP.

I'm Lawrence.

Bump

I'm Lawrence.

Bump, was sounding very nice today in my home office.

I'm Lawrence.

Bump and reduction to £95 collected

I'm Lawrence.

Sold

+ Reply to Thread