Hi all,

Hope Roksan Xerxes owners can help with my query.

I am currently setting up a Roksan Xerxes X and Artemiz arm that have been in storage around 20 years and have a few questions which Roksan owners maybe able to help me.

When I was setting up the turntable the sub plinth looked to be level about 1mm above the plinth all round. However, when I place the outer platter onto the subplatter the left side of the sub plinth seems to be still 1mm above the top plinth but the right side of the platter seems to now be level with the top plinth. The platter is about 1mm above the top plinth on the right side and about 2mm on the left side.

There are 5 screws on the sub plinth but I am not sure whether adjusting these will allow me to level the sub plinth when the platter is in place. Any advice on adjusting the sub plinth is appreciated.

My other question is about the Artemiz arm, the coating on the arm seems to be quite soft and when I installed the arm clip it made a mark on the arm. Has the coating on the Artemiz deteriorated over the period that its been in storage? Is there a way to use the arm clip without further damaging the coating or is there a way to protect the coating.

I have installed an AN IQ3 on the turntable and it is sounding great even with the 1mm sub par setup.

Thanks
Alan