+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Kennerton Odin Headphones

I'm Tony.

Default Kennerton Odin Headphones

We Have a brand new pair of Kennerton Odin in a custom finish, comlete with all accessories, boxes and certificates areally superb set of headphones, easy on the ear, yet detailed and rich sounding with great articulate and deep bass reprodution. These headphones oooze quality.
    Kennerton Odin Thridi is the first planar headphone model of Kennerton. For several years of its existence, this model has deservedly won the hearts of quality sound lovers all over the world. And it has taken its worthy place among the best headphones in the world. A few years later, new models of planar headphones were released – Kennerton Thror and Kennerton Thridi, which were a further development of the already legendary Kennerton Odin model. But many fans of the unique sound of that old classic Kennerton Thror have repeatedly asked us if it is possible to expect the updated Kennerton Odin to appear. New cost £2100

Asking £1395ono

Product review

Product Information

Contact Information

Coherent Systems Reviews

Last edited by Mr. C; 06-02-2023 at 12:03.
    Coherent Systems
    Real high end sound with musicality not hifi

I'm Grant.

look quality build...
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Tony.

Now sold thank you
    Coherent Systems
    Real high end sound with musicality not hifi

+ Reply to Thread