+ Reply to Thread

Thread: FS: Yamaha A-S501 Integrated Amplifier - Black

I'm Tony.

Default FS: Yamaha A-S501 Integrated Amplifier - Black

Selling this amp guys, I bought it from eBay back in October last year, apparently it was brand new or as near as, the seller had six for sale which he said were bought for an audio install in some house somewhere apparently the amps were installed but never used so he sold them on.

I've had a proper look at this amp now that I have it out of my rack and whilst its in very good condition overall there are some light scratches on the edges of the face plate and there's a slight 'dent' on the top of the amp where something has obviously been placed on top of it (not by me).

There's photos below showing these minor issues so please have a look at them however the amp works flawlessly and is really excellent sounding in my set up I'm using Totem Mini Kin speakers and the amp drives them perfectly, they've actually no right to sound as good as they do given that they're absolutely tiny.

Price is £200 posted to a UK address or £190 picked up locally and cash on collection.

I'm happy to post this abroad but the buyer will have to pay postage costs plus any other local fees and whatever tax is due locally.

The amp certainly looks brand new as does the remote which is silver but there's no Yamaha box or manual and no warranty however it's a great amp and very versatile I've my OLED TV hooked up to it via a Dac and it sounds fine as does Flac files from a HDD connected to a RPi3 but you can connect the TV direct to the amp without a Dac it also has a decent phono stage and headphone stage plus there's two sets of speaker connections and you can switch between them or use both sets at the same time I've three speakers so I use the amp to drive the three speakers when I'm listening to the TV.

The manual is available to download online.

I have the box it was posted in but it was a bit rubbish however I'll double box it for posting I would prefer local collection but posting is not an issue also I'm happy to post this abroad but the buyer will have to pay for the postage plus taxes and etc.

I'm looking for £200 including UK postage, payment by BACs or local pick up for £190 cash.

Thanks

Tony

I'm Tony.

Now sold.

Thanks

Tony

+ Reply to Thread