+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Bournemouth short break

I'm sorted.

May have changed my mind a little about real ale after a visit to a new local ‘Brewdog’ bar. The welcome was cordial, being greeted on arrival and given advice on which of their beers I might like. I plumped for a pint of ‘Jet Black Heart’ which was delicious (4.7 percent) a Guinness like stout with liquorice notes, eminently drinkable, such a shame I had to drive later or I’d probably still have been there. Your allowed unlimited free tasters as well.

I'm Robin.

Quote Originally Posted by Roy S View Post
    May have changed my mind a little about real ale after a visit to a new local ‘Brewdog’ bar. The welcome was cordial, being greeted on arrival and given advice on which of their beers I might like. I plumped for a pint of ‘Jet Black Heart’ which was delicious (4.7 percent) a Guinness like stout with liquorice notes, eminently drinkable, such a shame I had to drive later or I’d probably still have been there. You’re allowed unlimited free tasters as well.
    If you did that up here you would be well over the drink driving limit.
    Regards
    Robin

Acoustic Solid Wood MPX, Ortofon Quintet Bronze
    Pathos Classic Remix Amp, dac
    Cyrus Signature phono stage
    Eversolo DMP-A6
    Cyrus CD i
    ART Stiletto 6V3. Loudspeakers

I'm Lawrence.

Quote Originally Posted by Roy S View Post
    May have changed my mind a little about real ale after a visit to a new local ‘Brewdog’ bar. The welcome was cordial, being greeted on arrival and given advice on which of their beers I might like. I plumped for a pint of ‘Jet Black Heart’ which was delicious (4.7 percent) a Guinness like stout with liquorice notes, eminently drinkable, such a shame I had to drive later or I’d probably still have been there. Your allowed unlimited free tasters as well.
    I think they'd say something if you tried 20 tasters and said "actually I'm not sure I want anything thanks".

Thinking about it, how many Brewdogs are there now? If you could try that once in each one, you could probably get quite a few cheap nights out.

I'm sorted.

Quote Originally Posted by Lawrence001 View Post
    I think they'd say something if you tried 20 tasters and said "actually I'm not sure I want anything thanks".

Thinking about it, how many Brewdogs are there now? If you could try that once in each one, you could probably get quite a few cheap nights out.
    Fella seemed quite amenable when I said I’ll have a pint of tasters then but didn’t rush back to the bar to get it for me.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345