+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Electrocompaniet ECI 6DX MKII Amp/Dac/Streamer

I'm openingabottleofwine.

The reason why we ask for photos of the actual unit a seller is wanting to sell is to show the exact cosmetic condition of the item.

That way any interested buyer can see any 'dings', dents, scratches, and scrapes. This applies to the rear of the unit as much as it does to all those sides that are more visible. At worse the speaker terminals might be damaged.

But you have now complied with all the rules, so Good Luck With the Sale.
    Barry

I'm Mark.

Thanks Barry! All good

Quote Originally Posted by Barry View Post
    The reason why we ask for photos of the actual unit a seller is wanting to sell is to show the exact cosmetic condition of the item.

That way any interested buyer can see any 'dings', dents, scratches, and scrapes. This applies to the rear of the unit as much as it does to all those sides that are more visible. At worse the speaker terminals might be damaged.

But you have now complied with all the rules, so Good Luck With the Sale.

I'm Mark.

Happy to chat about this amazing bit of hifi. What's fantastic about it is even before it gets to its flexible streaming capabilities (which inc. Roon as well as Tidal, Qobuz, Spotify, inc. support for Tidal connect etc), is it's such a good amp. A friend has one with a great record deck and phono stage connected and it sounds fantastic. Really versatile and so much better than my 6 box cyrus setup, and so much better than my Mytec/Nord setup with loads of tweaks and linear power supplies.

As stated, I'm selling all my hifi, and this is in perfect condition, boxed. Remote never really used (I used a universal one and had no need to). Happy to talk on the phone, or demo in person, deliver within a reasonable distance. Send me a message if interested.

I'm Mark.

Friday bump, £3,500 ONO.

Really versatile, the power section is remarkably good, extremely capable, with fantastic control over speakers.

Roon Ready, also works directly from apps like Tidal's, using Tidal connect. Too many features to list. The streaming capabilities are quite comprehensive Qobuz and Spotify too, Airplay etc

It's also got a full set of inputs for it's Dac, inc. 2 x coax, 2 x toslink, and USB.

Remember this also effectively has a preamp, so any sources can be used, there are 3 sets of Phono Ins, and a balanced set of ins too.

PM me if interested. Electrocompaniet is very well regarded equipment indeed.
    Last edited by mfin; 18-02-2023 at 11:37.

I'm Mark.

I've been thinking I MIGHT let the Electrocompaniet go along with my Ruark Crusader IIs for £3,800 the lot. If that sounds interesting to anyone, let me know.

I'm Mark.

Weekend bump, superb amplifier / dac / streamer by Electrocompaniet, incredible for this price. Only selling because I am selling all my hifi.

I'm Mark.

Price reduced to £3,200

Serious piece of hifi in as new condition!

I'm Mark.

Weekend bump! Price reduced ^^^

I'm Mark.

Happy to deliver within reasonable distance!

I'm Mark.

Final reduction £3,000 reminder this is a current item, boxed, as new! Highly regarded high end hifi. Street price £5,700

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast