+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FOR SALE…..REVOX B77 mk11 Reel to reel

I'm Nigel.

Default FOR SALE…..REVOX B77 mk11 Reel to reel

Selling one of my reel to reel machines, this one is a REVOX B77 mk11 half track, high speed, running at 7.5 and 15 inches ps.

In excellent and extremely clean condition and fully working with no known issue. It also has its original box.

I purchased this a few years ago from an electrical engineer, he set it up and serviced it for me and it has given me hours of listening pleasure since.

AOS members are welcome to visit and have a listen/play with this great machine and I will also include 2 reels of decent tape as part of the deal.

I’m asking only £725 collected for the REVOX, which I consider a very fair price. This machine is ready to go out of the box and I doubt that you will find a B77 in this condition for a better price.

Apologies for the grainy pics, will post better ones later today. Please send me a pm if you have any questions, or post here.
    Thanks for taking the time to look.
    Last edited by vinylspinner; 18-01-2023 at 09:44.

I'm Alan.

Very nice, the pics would be a lot better without the bright outdoor light behind them.

GLWS
    I love Hendrix for so many reasons. He was so much more than just a blues guitarist - he played damn well any kind of guitar he wanted. In fact I'm not sure if he even played the guitar - he played music. - Stevie Ray Vaughan

I'm Nigel.

Quote Originally Posted by Firebottle View Post
    Very nice, the pics would be a lot better without the bright outdoor light behind them.

GLWS
    Thanks, Alan

It’s quite dark in my listening room and I only have an iPad camera, will take the REVOX into the living room and take better photos, the natural light is so much better in there.

Nigel

I'm Nigel.

Better photos added.

I'm openingabottleofwine.

Nigel - We need a photo showing the connections please. Thank you.
    Barry

I'm Nigel.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry View Post
    Nigel - We need a photo showing the connections please. Thank you.
    It’s there, photo 3 in the initial post and photo no.6 of the later photos, showing the rear/underside of the machine and the rca sockets and mains connection.

I'm Peter.

Damn. I was hoping my days of being tempted by hi-fi were over, or at least easily resisted. But... I need to think
    Peter

I'm Don.

Beautiful

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

I'm Nigel.

Thanks for all of the nice comments, guys. Yes this is a really beautiful piece of engineering, lovely machine.

I'm openingabottleofwine.

Quote Originally Posted by vinylspinner View Post
    It’s there, photo 3 in the initial post and photo no.6 of the later photos, showing the rear/underside of the machine and the rca sockets and mains connection.
    Ah yes - I was thinking the connections were at the top, as with the PR99. My mistake . Good luck with the sale.
    Barry

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast