+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Qobus query.

I'm Adrian.

Quote Originally Posted by Lawrence001 View Post
    I've heard about buffer issues in LMS causing streaming to skip to the next track. Higher res is more likely to cause a buffer "overrun" so if you can find a way to increase the buffer it might help.
    Buffer is/was at 12mb, at the max setting in Volumio, as soon as I switched the upscaling back to 192 then the issue returned, I presume the DAC in the Marantz initially tried to process it but then stopped. I also have noticed having a "Very High" re-sampling rate can cause replay issues.
    Listening is the act of aural discrimination and dissemination of sound, and accepting you get it wrong sometimes.

Analog Inputs: Pro-Ject Signature 10 TT & arm, Benz Micro LP-S, Michel Cusis MC, Goldring 2500 and Ortofon Rondo Blue cartridges, Hitachi FT5500 mk2 Tuner

Digital:- Marantz SA-KI Pearl CD player, RaspberryPi/HifiBerry Digi+ Pro, Buffalo NAS Drive

Amplification:- AudioValve Sunilda phono stage, Krell KSP-7B pre-amp, Krell KSA-80 power amp

Output: Wilson Benesch Vector speakers, KLH Ultimate One Headphones

Cables: Tellurium Q Ultra Black II RCA & Chord Epic 2 RCA, various speaker leads, & links

I think I am nearing audio nirvana, but don’t tell anyone.

I'm Alan.

Thanks for all the replies chaps, I had a try this morning and ALL tracks, no matter what the bit rate, are truncated to 30 seconds.

I managed to get questions sent to Qobus on their main website but they aren't back online until Tuesday.
    I love Hendrix for so many reasons. He was so much more than just a blues guitarist - he played damn well any kind of guitar he wanted. In fact I'm not sure if he even played the guitar - he played music. - Stevie Ray Vaughan

I'm Martin.

Stick with CD
    Current Lash Up:

TEAC VRDS 701T > Sony TAE1000ESD > Krell KSA50S > JM Labs Focal Electra 926.

I'm Lawrence.

Quote Originally Posted by Firebottle View Post
    Thanks for all the replies chaps, I had a try this morning and ALL tracks, no matter what the bit rate, are truncated to 30 seconds.

I managed to get questions sent to Qobus on their main website but they aren't back online until Tuesday.
    How did you join the trial and how do you login to your account on the Zen?

I'm Adrian.

Alan,

Can you see the Zen from a computer on your network? If you can have you tried opening Qobuz directly in a web browser at https://play.qobuz.com/
    alternatively you can download the Qobuz application for Mac or Windows at https://www.qobuz.com/gb-en/discover/apps-partners.

You could try download the Qobuz app on mobile or tablet and login directly to that and try streaming on that device, if that works then it should work on the Zen. I found a another support thread with a chap with the same issue in Roon/Qubuz and I think they advised the same, to try another device and once working go to Roon/Qobuz and reset by login out and then back in.

If you have not done either give that a go and logon and see if you can then stream any tracks for more than 30 seconds.

Also did you follow this https://innuos.com/kb/connecting-you...nt-innuos-2-x/ and reboot the Zen and then try and logon to Qobuz again.

Hope that helps
    Listening is the act of aural discrimination and dissemination of sound, and accepting you get it wrong sometimes.

Analog Inputs: Pro-Ject Signature 10 TT & arm, Benz Micro LP-S, Michel Cusis MC, Goldring 2500 and Ortofon Rondo Blue cartridges, Hitachi FT5500 mk2 Tuner

Digital:- Marantz SA-KI Pearl CD player, RaspberryPi/HifiBerry Digi+ Pro, Buffalo NAS Drive

Amplification:- AudioValve Sunilda phono stage, Krell KSP-7B pre-amp, Krell KSA-80 power amp

Cables: Tellurium Q Ultra Black II RCA & Chord Epic 2 RCA, various speaker leads, & links

I'm Alan.

Whay Hey

After going around and around in circles it seems my payment details were not going into the system.
    Clearing the cookies on an old machine and going in that way has enabled the streaming service.

Now to try and tackle the other pressing problems..
    I love Hendrix for so many reasons. He was so much more than just a blues guitarist - he played damn well any kind of guitar he wanted. In fact I'm not sure if he even played the guitar - he played music. - Stevie Ray Vaughan

I'm Adrian.

Whay Hey

After going around and around in circles it seems my payment details were not going into the system.
    Clearing the cookies on an old machine and going in that way has enabled the streaming service.

Oh Dear, now you have posted that it reminded me of having the same issue, once sorted it worked. Sorry Alan I forgot, old git syndrome I think

I'm Ian.

That's good news, glad you got it sorted Alan.

I'm Lawrence.

You mean global warming, Ukraine and the cost of living crisis?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12