+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Bang & Olufsen Beovox M100-2

I'm Andrew.

Default Bang & Olufsen Beovox M100-2

Got these home yesterday and wasn’t as impressed as I was with the M75’s, the seller had me that he’d recapped them so this morning I thought I’ll check the crossover and discovered he had only gone and wired the + and - wrong on one speaker which I was very pleased to find as now they’re clearly a step up from the M75’s .
    Guys these are bloody fantastic monitors/speakers , such a shame that they’re not appreciated by us hifi nutters .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm Steve.

Well I think they look great. I've seen the ones on ebay, and if I had a dedicated room I'd be seriously considering them in the light of what you've said.
    Unfortunately, they would be sat either side of the telly (similar to your set up), and Mrs. P has very specific requirements looks-wise. They're just the wrong colour and wrong shape for her.

Love to hear a pair sometime.
    I just dropped in, to see what condition my condition was in

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:
    Echo Dot, Amptastic Mini One,Arcam A75 integrated, Celestion 5's, BK XLS-200 DF

A/V:
    LG 55" OLED, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL Storm sub

Forget the past, it's gone. And don't worry about the future, it doesn't exist. There is only NOW.

KICKSTARTER: ENABLING SCAMMERS SINCE 2009

I'm Andrew.

Quote Originally Posted by Pigmy Pony View Post
    Well I think they look great. I've seen the ones on ebay, and if I had a dedicated room I'd be seriously considering them in the light of what you've said.
    Unfortunately, they would be sat either side of the telly (similar to your set up), and Mrs. P has very specific requirements looks-wise. They're just the wrong colour and wrong shape for her.

Love to hear a pair sometime.
    You will always be welcome here for a listen and really good coffee .
    To my amazement my mrs really likes them which has shocked me , I was going to change the veneer but she’s said no leave them , RESULT

I'm Geoff.

Your Mrs is quite right!
    Main system: Sony TTS8000; AT1010; Audio Technica Art1; The Lentek; Cambridge 851n, Yamaha NS1000.
    System 2 - SBT; Technics SH-X1000 DAC; Denon PMA-850

I'm Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by andyrlb View Post
    You will always be welcome here for a listen and really good coffee .
    To my amazement my mrs really likes them which has shocked me , I was going to change the veneer but she’s said no leave them , RESULT

Result indeed. You're a lucky man Andy. And if I find myself in your part of the world I'll certainly take you up on your offer
    I just dropped in, to see what condition my condition was in

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:
    Echo Dot, Amptastic Mini One,Arcam A75 integrated, Celestion 5's, BK XLS-200 DF

A/V:
    LG 55" OLED, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL Storm sub

Forget the past, it's gone. And don't worry about the future, it doesn't exist. There is only NOW.

KICKSTARTER: ENABLING SCAMMERS SINCE 2009

+ Reply to Thread