+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Dating over 50! Websites and such...

I'm Dave.

Quote Originally Posted by Pigmy Pony View Post
    I think Sandy can afford to set his sights a bit higher

Have you considered dance classes? You'll find some very attractive ladies there, and it's a good way to keep fit and lose those excess pounds.
    We have friends - a couple - who tried dance classes - as "something they could do together". Didn't quite work out that way, as the guy seems to like dancing, and is good at it, and his wife is merely OK and not bothered.

So he gets to dance with other ladies - no doubt some married, some widowed, and some perfectly single. He's still married - and they still get on OK - but this was an unexpected outcome.

Trouble with that approach is that you might need to break into the scene with a lady - so maybe hire one for the evening.

[I refrained from saying for the night!]
    Dave

I'm Steve.

If Sandy lived closer I would accompany him as his lady - my wardrobe is pretty "gender fluid" (see above picture). But there would be no hanky panky
    I just dropped in, to see what condition my condition was in

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:
    Echo Dot, Amptastic Mini One,Arcam A75 integrated, Celestion 5's, BK XLS-200 DF

A/V:
    LG 55" OLED, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL Storm sub

Forget the past, it's gone. And don't worry about the future, it doesn't exist. There is only NOW.

KICKSTARTER: ENABLING SCAMMERS SINCE 2009

I'm Sandy.

It just gets better and better...

Or is it worse, and then worse again? Making me smile. I know 2 blokes who have done very well on dating apps, both having found lovely partners.
    I think I'll spend a bit of time on my own before venturing into the big world again.

I'm Sandy.

Quote Originally Posted by Pigmy Pony View Post

If Sandy lived closer I would accompany him as his lady - my wardrobe is pretty "gender fluid" (see above picture). But there would be no hanky panky
    I think I could confidently guarantee no hanky panky, even after several beers... I see this is what passes for a Drag Queen in Chorley. Very similar to Govan then!!!!

I'm Grant.

nobody would shag that!!...well maybe Marco
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by kirstysdad View Post
    It just gets better and better...

Or is it worse, and then worse again? Making me smile. I know 2 blokes who have done very well on dating apps, both having found lovely partners.
    I think I'll spend a bit of time on my own before venturing into the big world again.
    you might find your happy enough to be single/alone. its got its points for and against. just depends on the individual. i find it mostly positive now.
    Regards,

FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    nobody would shag that!!...well maybe Marco
    Too extroverted for Marco, he prefers them to be a bit more 'sheepish'. Well it is North Wales...

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:

A/V:

Forget the past, it's gone. And don't worry about the future, it doesn't exist. There is only NOW.

I'm Steve.

I think I could confidently guarantee no hanky panky, even after several beers... I see this is what passes for a Drag Queen in Chorley. Very similar to Govan then!!!!
    We are very proud of our women-free status. Ever since Lady Chorley became a Lord, and the inscription on our coat-of-arms was changed to "Nil Requrirus Bintos" which loosely means "Who Needs Women". We've coped perfectly well for decades now, though unfortunately the population is in decline.

T'other system:

A/V:

I'm Sandy.

Grant- I am tempted to buy a fedora, I like your style.
    Steve- You have missed your true calling as a truck stop ladyboy in Keighley. But fer sure we'd enjoy a sherry together.
    Dave and Ali- I have my kilt ready for a trip to the homeland!
    Mike- very Brighton!
    Martin- nowt will grow my hair back

I'm Grant.

grant- i am tempted to buy a fedora, i like your style.
    Steve- you have missed your true calling as a truck stop ladyboy in keighley. But fer sure we'd enjoy a sherry together.
    Dave and ali- i have my kilt ready for a trip to the homeland!
    Mike- very brighton!
    Martin- nowt will grow my hair back
    why not mate.. Ive loads of fedoras. You just have to believe you suit them and you will. Took me years to have the confidence. Ive about a dozen now and buy one every year.
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast