+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Synthesis Soprano LE Integrated Amplifier

I'm Ian.

Default Synthesis Soprano LE Integrated Amplifier

I sold this lovely amp back in June but when I saw my buyer was selling it again I snapped it up. (He wanted to go down the 300b route.)

Now I have gone down a different route using an Auralic Altair as a preamp into a NuPrime power amp so it is for sale again. It is the Limited Edition version of the Synthesis Soprano valve amp. Bought in mid August last year.

Basically the Synthesis LE is a 15w amp using four EL84 valves. Not only does it look great but it sounds great whether you're using the built in DAC or phono stage. The standard model outputs 12w whereas the LE outputs 15w. Finish is titanium rather than black and sockets are upgraded too.

Full details can be found here: https://www.henleyaudio.co.uk/products/Soprano-LE

As can be seen from the photographs condition is as new and includes all original accessories, remote, manual, mains lead and packaging.

Designed and manufactured in Italy it looks as good as it sounds.

A new LE costs £1449 but you could have mine delivered for less than the lower powered standard model.

£800 including delivery to UK mainland. More than happy for you to come and have a listen and collect.

Review here: https://hifiplus.com/articles/synthe...ted-amplifier/

I'm Ian.

Need a new preamp so open to offers

I'm Ian.

No longer for sale

I'm Ian.

Back up for sale. Condition as described above. Lovely amp with very good phono stage and DAC. Try a new year offer.

I'm Ian.

I'm Ian.

There are two Soprano LE amps on ebay. One 2nd hand for £995 and one open box for £1229 which makes mine something of a bargain.

I'm malcolm.

Wow! Why hasn't this gone yet. It's a lovely sounding amp and if I wasn't wedded to EL34s to drive my difficult load speakers I'd be very tempted at this price. EL84 are a really sweet, musical tube
    Audiophile Tosher

I'm Ian.

Thanks Malcolm. It does sound particularly sweet with female vocalists but can also make the settee vibrate with the likes of Massive Attack and The XX
    It has to go so now reduced to £750 inc mainland UK delivery or meet up within 60 miles of Stroud Gloucestershire.

I'm Ian.

I am looking for a decent pre amplifier. Must have phono stage and remote control. Get in touch if you have anything you'd like to trade.

I'm Ian.

I have now found a preamp and the Synthesis has gone to ebay.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast