+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 35 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast

Thread: Fooked potentiometer

I'm Mike.

I've tried both of those tracks and no boom here, in fact they both sounded like there was very little bass at all. Mind you it was via Tidal streaming.

15" Tannoys here so I get plenty bass when needed

It's yer room

I'm Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by mikeyb View Post
    I've tried both of those tracks and no boom here, in fact they both sounded like there was very little bass at all. Mind you it was via Tidal streaming.

15" Tannoys here so I get plenty bass when needed

It's yer room
    Bloody hell is there anyone on here that doesn't have this album? I'd hoped this was one of the LPs that would eventually be worth enough to see me through retirement, but not when every bugger and his dog has a copy... Tis a good 'un though int it
    I just dropped in, to see what condition my condition was in

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:
    Echo Dot, Amptastic Mini One,Arcam A75 integrated, Celestion 5's, BK XLS-200 DF

A/V:
    LG 55" OLED, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL Storm sub

Forget the past, it's gone. And don't worry about the future, it doesn't exist. There is only NOW.

KICKSTARTER: ENABLING SCAMMERS SINCE 2009

I'm Grant.

I've not got it
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Mike.

I've not either and having listened to those 2 tracks I never will

I'm Andy.

I've not either and having listened to those 2 tracks I never will
    Aye, I think I’d be wanting to hear more of the room and less of the album lol.

I'm Steve.

Now now, those of you with no taste form an orderly queue, there's enough Coldplay albums in this pile for all of you

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:

A/V:

Forget the past, it's gone. And don't worry about the future, it doesn't exist. There is only NOW.

I'm Mike.

Quote Originally Posted by Pigmy Pony View Post
    Now now, those of you with no taste form an orderly queue, there's enough Coldplay albums in this pile for all of you
    Coldplay? I'd rather stick rusty pins in my eyes

I'm Geoff.

It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

I'm Steve.

So you don't feel moved when they say you're a sky full of stars? My view has always been that they're a bag of shite, but if DHL thinks they're worth sponsoring maybe it's just us.

T'other system:

A/V:

I'm Martin.

one of my brother's mates was an A&R man, he turned down Coldplay. My brother asked him if he regretted it and he said no, it's bedwetter's music.
    Current Lash Up:

TEAC VRDS 701T > Sony TAE1000ESD > Krell KSA50S > JM Labs Focal Electra 926.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 35 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast