+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Anyone else detest strictly ?

I'm Adam.

Nope, I don't mind it at all - bit of a guilty pleasure in fact, along with "I'm a Celebrity..."

And for those who haven't been watching Strictly this year, you've been missing out on Ellie Taylor's magnificent legs. Sadly, she was voted out last Sunday.
    Engineers: fixing problems you didn't know you had in ways you don't understand.

I'm Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by Beobloke View Post
    Nope, I don't mind it at all - bit of a guilty pleasure in fact, along with "I'm a Celebrity..."

And for those who haven't been watching Strictly this year, you've been missing out on Ellie Taylor's magnificent legs. Sadly, she was voted out last Sunday.
    A couple of friends of mine who I visit every other Saturday, always watch Strictly. So if I'm there I'm stuck watching it. But Ellie (and her legs) made it bearable. I'll admit to a bit of a celebrity crush there.
    I just dropped in, to see what condition my condition was in

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:
    Echo Dot, Amptastic Mini One,Arcam A75 integrated, Celestion 5's, BK XLS-200 DF

A/V:
    LG 55" OLED, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL Storm sub

Forget the past, it's gone. And don't worry about the future, it doesn't exist. There is only NOW.

KICKSTARTER: ENABLING SCAMMERS SINCE 2009

I'm Steve.

And this year, for the first time, we watched Celebrity Jungle Thing. Mrs. P's choice, not mine. Big Culture Club fan. Came for Boy George, stayed for Jill Scott who well deserved to win. She was a joy start to finish.

This won't become a habit though, back to Ant 'n' Dec dodging again.
    I just dropped in, to see what condition my condition was in

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:
    Echo Dot, Amptastic Mini One,Arcam A75 integrated, Celestion 5's, BK XLS-200 DF

A/V:
    LG 55" OLED, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL Storm sub

Forget the past, it's gone. And don't worry about the future, it doesn't exist. There is only NOW.

KICKSTARTER: ENABLING SCAMMERS SINCE 2009

I'm malcolm.

Wife and I watch and enjoy it, along with Taskmaster that's about all we watch on TV - except for antiques content ones. We also liked SAS Rogue Heroes which was reasonably faithful to the factual book (a very good read).

But most of our TV viewing is DVD boxsets of old stuff - currently "It Ain't Halt Hot Mum"
    Audiophile Tosher

I'm openingabottleofwine.

Quote Originally Posted by willbewill View Post
    Wife and I watch and enjoy it, along with Taskmaster that's about all we watch on TV - except for antiques content ones. We also liked SAS Rogue Heroes which was reasonably faithful to the factual book (a very good read).

But most of our TV viewing is DVD boxsets of old stuff - currently "It Ain't Halt Hot Mum"
    Most of the 'facts' about the SAS are myths. This one, by Tom Petch, is not:

Barry

I'm Grant.

many people thought the lrdg became the sas while they were completely different groups. the sas were really parachute assaulters behind enemy lines and the lrdg were there to pull them out and home after it.
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm martin.

We watch neither SCD or the Ant n Dec show, we did watch both the SAS series but enjoyed the factual? 3 part version more the than the dramatised version, we do watch a bit of Scandi Noir, wife laughs when I turn the sound up despite it being foreign language and having subtitles.
    Please take good care of your S2k keep it by your side for long and enjoy it from the bottom of your heart and share the quality and legacy of the S2k with many friends so that the legend of the S2k will continue for long. Shigeru Uehara Designer Honda S2000.

I'm Andrew.

The bloody shite is back on again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm Martin.

I'm watching 'Ancient Aliens' on Blaze. Underground cities of Cappadocia.
    Current Lash Up:

TEAC VRDS 701T > Sony TAE1000ESD > Krell KSA50S > JM Labs Focal Electra 926.

I'm Andrew.

Quote Originally Posted by Macca View Post
    I'm watching 'Ancient Aliens' on Blaze. Underground cities of Cappadocia.
    Now that’s more my cuppa tea

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast