+ Reply to Thread

Thread: For sale: Goldring Lenco GL75 in birch ply plinth

I'm Alan.

Default For sale: Goldring Lenco GL75 in birch ply plinth

For sale is my standard GL75 with a few extra accessories.

Has had replacement V blocks fitted a while back. Top view:

Platter off showing manufacture date of 1973.

Newly fitted idler wheel:

Comes with 3 brass extra counter weights to accommodate any cartridge weight:

Underside view showing captive mains lead and output phono sockets:

Includes 4 adjustable height cone and cup feet:

Comes with a total of 4 headshells, two without finger lift, one with a Stanton 520.V3 cartridge, hours unknown.

Includes a NAD 'drop on' cover that is actually too wide for the plinth, it fits the standard GL75 plinth well.

Priced to sell, asking £280. I am near Dudley in the West Midlands.

Posting is probably out of the question due to weight, can deliver for fuel cost within a reasonable distance.
    I love Hendrix for so many reasons. He was so much more than just a blues guitarist - he played damn well any kind of guitar he wanted. In fact I'm not sure if he even played the guitar - he played music. - Stevie Ray Vaughan

I'm Alan.

Bump bump bump offers?
    I love Hendrix for so many reasons. He was so much more than just a blues guitarist - he played damn well any kind of guitar he wanted. In fact I'm not sure if he even played the guitar - he played music. - Stevie Ray Vaughan

I'm Alan.

OKthis needs to go so reducing to £250

I have a strong plastic crate that it can be shipped in.

I'm Alan.

Now sold.

I'm Rob.

Quote Originally Posted by Firebottle View Post
    Now sold.
    Hi Firebottle,

I’m trying to reach you regarding a phonostage that you used to own (a&r ha10). I’d like your opinion but can not send you a PM. Could you please contact me by PM? Thank you in advance

I'm Alan.

You need a minimum of I think 5 posts before you can send or accept PM's.

I'm Rob.

Yes I can’t say I have been an heavy poster since I subscribed 2-3 years ago

+ Reply to Thread