+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: NEBO 13 (rescheduled)

I'm Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by Firebottle View Post
    Unfortunately it clashes with a fly-in so I'll have to pass.

Have a great time everyone.
    You'll be missed Alan.

I'm Steve.

We could do with a fresh show of hands gentlemen.

I'm mick.

Confirming I will be there,got nowt new to bring along,will have to rely on "old faithfull" (again)

Mick
    Nothin' I do don't seem to work ,it only seems to make matters worse!. Jagger/Richards

I'm Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by mik_rik View Post
    Confirming I will be there,got nowt new to bring along,will have to rely on "old faithfull" (again)

Mick
    Always fantastic to see you Mik

I'm Steve.

Myself, Mike (JacHawk) and Macca will be there.
    I just dropped in, to see what condition my condition was in

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:
    Echo Dot, Amptastic Mini One,Arcam A75 integrated, Celestion 5's, BK XLS-200 DF

A/V:
    LG 55" OLED, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL Storm sub

Forget the past, it's gone. And don't worry about the future, it doesn't exist. There is only NOW.

KICKSTARTER: ENABLING SCAMMERS SINCE 2009

I'm inthescottishmafia.

Will be there mate, barring anything unforseen.
    “Music has always been a matter of energy to me, a question of fuel. Sentimental people call it inspiration, but what they really mean is fuel. I have always needed fuel. I am a serious consumer. On some nights I still believe that a car with the gas needle on empty can run about fifty more miles if you have the right music very loud on the radio”

Hunter S Thompson

I'm Gordon.

I'll bring the Linkwitz LX521s.

I can't believe it's been 9 years since I brought them to NEBO, just after I built them. The speaker itself has changed little other than a new magnesium lower mid driver and the implementation of the active x-over/eq either all digital in software or all analogue. There have been a few changes to the rest of the system over the years - new 8 channel DAC and new 8 channel amplification. I'll bring the analogue active x-over/eq also, so if anyone is bringing an analogue front end it can be hooked up.

Back in 2014 you could only buy the plans for these directly from Seigfried Linkwitz. After Siegfried Linkwitz's passing an old friend of his Dr Frank Brenner has kept the Linkwitz Lab website going and is now taking these speakers to major shows in the US and Europe, where they have been getting some excellent reviews.

So, NEBO is probably the only place in the UK where you will get to hear these. NEBO is always a good day (and night for the hardcore ) with some great folks and great sounds.

Looking forward to seeing everyone.

I'm inthescottishmafia.

Good stuff Gordon, be good to hear these again.
    “Music has always been a matter of energy to me, a question of fuel. Sentimental people call it inspiration, but what they really mean is fuel. I have always needed fuel. I am a serious consumer. On some nights I still believe that a car with the gas needle on empty can run about fifty more miles if you have the right music very loud on the radio”

Hunter S Thompson

I'm Ken.

Yeh, the LX521 should work well in the Nursery.
    I'm bringing the Event Opal active near field monitors, knocked up some stands for the day.

I'm Lawrence.

I've bought the train tickets for the weekend so should be there if no major disasters.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast