+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: NEBO 13 Synthonia.

I'm Steve.

Default NEBO 13 Synthonia.

This is a new thread to share information about NEBO 13 (North East Bake Off) which due to unfortunate circumstances could not be held at the previously arranged venue. It will now be held at the Billingham Synthonia club on Teesside (see details in the image below). Please do not hesitate to contact me should you require any further information via the NEBO Facebook page (Messenger) or email me at stevep@progzilla.com
    Please accept my profound apology for any inconvenience though necessary changes were brought about by matters beyond my control. For those who may need to rearrange accommodation there is a Premier Inn at Cole Lane, Wolviston which is only a short taxi ride away. Billingham Railway station is a ten minute walk and there is ample parking and easy loading facilities. I plan to visit and gather more information on Saturday 29th April and will post updates here and the NEBO Facebook page as i gather more facts. I hope this doesn't deter anyone from making the journey. NEBO has a history of adapting to new surroundings and rising to the challenges they present. Can i ask for another show of hands just so i have an idea of who will be coming and what equipment you intend to bring. See you down there!

I'm Lloyd.

Having looked to see where it was in relation to Hartlepool , where I’d never been to before as I’m not familiar with your part of the world sadly , I’m happy to say I’ll see you on the 13th at the cricket club
    A widower finding solace in music

I'm Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by Swann36 View Post
    Having looked to see where it was in relation to Hartlepool , where I’d never been to before as I’m not familiar with your part of the world sadly , I’m happy to say I’ll see you on the 13th at the cricket club
    Wow, fantastic. See you there.

I'm Martin.

I think me and Steve will be turning up. There's a lot of stuff I could bring, if anyone wants a go on any of this let me know:

DACs - Topping E30, Soncoz SGD1

Philips 'Black Tulip' pre/power combo

Krell KSA50S power amp

Pre amps - Avalon BT2, Nelson Pass DCB1

Audiolab 600CDT CD Transport

NAD C320BEE integrated (Giant killer!)

Not sure if room for speakers but could maybe bring some small-ish ones, Bang & Olufsen.
    Current Lash Up:

TEAC VRDS 701T > Sony TAE1000ESD > Krell KSA50S > JM Labs Focal Electra 926.

I'm Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by Macca View Post
    I think me and Steve will be turning up. There's a lot of stuff I could bring, if anyone wants a go on any of this let me know:

Krell KSA50S power amp

Not sure if room for speakers but could maybe bring some small-ish ones, Bang & Olufsen.
    Yes we will - I booked rooms at a Premier Inn last night. Apparently I booked with the wrong one (Stockton-on-Tees), but it's still close by. I might have to use the van to go, in which case there'll be room for anything you want to take.

I doubt I have anything of interest to bring, so I'll just bring lots of beer money
    I just dropped in, to see what condition my condition was in

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:
    Echo Dot, Amptastic Mini One,Arcam A75 integrated, Celestion 5's, BK XLS-200 DF

A/V:
    LG 55" OLED, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL Storm sub

Forget the past, it's gone. And don't worry about the future, it doesn't exist. There is only NOW.

KICKSTARTER: ENABLING SCAMMERS SINCE 2009

I'm Steve.

[QUOTE=Macca;1346258]I think me and Steve will be turning up. There's a lot of stuff I could bring, if anyone wants a go on any of this let me know:

Krell KSA50S power amp

Not sure if room for speakers but could maybe bring some small-ish ones, Bang & Olufsen.[/QUOTE

]I would love to hear the amps. Be great to see you guys again. Its been too long.

I'm Steve.

I am seriously thinking of taking my Progmeister specials (Speakers) depending on my son wwho will need to help me get them there and back.

I'm Ken.

I would love to hear those Steve.
    Last edited by Qwin; 29-04-2023 at 08:06.

I'm Steve.

Shaping up to be a great day Looks like there'll be no shortage of amps, but I'll bring my MF A5 integrated anyway, which is a performance bargain I think.
    I just dropped in, to see what condition my condition was in

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:
    Echo Dot, Amptastic Mini One,Arcam A75 integrated, Celestion 5's, BK XLS-200 DF

A/V:
    LG 55" OLED, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL Storm sub

Forget the past, it's gone. And don't worry about the future, it doesn't exist. There is only NOW.

KICKSTARTER: ENABLING SCAMMERS SINCE 2009

I'm Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by Pigmy Pony View Post
    Shaping up to be a great day Looks like there'll be no shortage of amps, but I'll bring my MF A5 integrated anyway, which is a performance bargain I think.
    Excellent.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast