+ Reply to Thread

Thread: FS Denon PMA-850 amplifier and matching tuner.

I'm Steve.

Default FS Denon PMA-850 amplifier and matching tuner.

SOLD stp

For sale here is a Denon PMA-850 integrated amplifier and matching TU-850 tuner. Both in good condition and recapped and gold speaker terminals fitted so as to accomodate banana type plus/bare wire or spades just under a year ago. The Denon PMA-850 is a much sought after amp due to it's power reserves and the capacity to drive most speakers with ease. Attention has particularlt been paid to the recapping of the phono stages which in my view are rather special. Rarely available with a matching TU-850 tuner (also recapped and realigned by audio engineer Rod Atkinson before his passing earlier this year) This is an opportunity not to me missed. Both items especially the amplifier are beast and for collection if possible from TS25. I would rather sell the amp and tuner as a pair.

£750 the pair

Last edited by Floyddroid; 07-10-2022 at 21:16. Reason: Adding images.

I'm Spencer.

Pm sent on PFM - I'd like to buy these please

I'm Spencer.

After a change in direction with my system to pre/power these are up for grabs once again for anyone who missed out last time around. I would prefer to sell on the forum, for the original list price, which was a bit of a steal, and pass on the good will of offered to me by @Floyddroid.

Collection only from Warwickshire.

+ Reply to Thread