+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Anyone contacted Glenn Croft recently ?

I'm Ian.

Default Anyone contacted Glenn Croft recently ?

I appreciate this could be a sticky !

Emailed once and phoned a few times and no joy. My first thought is that I hope he's ok.

Normally he's been pretty quick to respond re: upgrades. Anyway, anyone ?

Cheers, Ian.

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by IHP View Post
    I appreciate this could be a sticky !

Emailed once and phoned a few times and no joy. My first thought is that I hope he's ok.

Normally he's been pretty quick to respond re: upgrades. Anyway, anyone ?

Cheers, Ian.
    cricket maybe...
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Ian.

Cheers Grant. Cricket doesn't have a presence in my world ! I assume there is some on somewhere? Cheers, Ian

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by IHP View Post
    Cheers Grant. Cricket doesn't have a presence in my world ! I assume there is some on somewhere? Cheers, Ian
    wwll england are or were playing pakistan i think... i know he is inclined to down tools for cricket lol..so it might be reasom.
    Regards,

FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Ian.

You have to respect a chap who prioritises his passions, fair call. I assume cricket still goes on forever ? :-)

I'm Grant.

well its a summer sport here... i guess the season will be over here soon. not sure how internationals go tho. sure he will get to you tho. hes a good bloke
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Ian.

Cheers Grant, keep well.

I'm Dave.

Not cricket. He needs some space, please.

I'm Ian.

Completely acknowledged and no more contact from me.

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by hifi_dave View Post
    Not cricket. He needs some space, please.
    not good news...
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast