+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Record Cleaning (Ohhhh yes that old chestnut again)

I'm Steve.

Looks interesting Ali, but what is this Kickstarter thing? What do I have to do? Only want the cleaner.
    I just dropped in, to see what condition my condition was in

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:
    Echo Dot, Amptastic Mini One,Arcam A75 integrated, Celestion 5's, BK XLS-200 DF

A/V:
    LG 55" OLED, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL Storm sub

Forget the past, it's gone. And don't worry about the future, it doesn't exist. There is only NOW.

KICKSTARTER: ENABLING SCAMMERS SINCE 2009

I'm inthescottishmafia.

It's a website that can accumulate backers for a new idea or gadget. If there's enough interest and the required funding is raised, the project goes ahead. Early backers get the item at a cheaper price. You only pay if it goes ahead.

Follow the link and pledge for what you want to receive from the options-
    https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...r_confirmation
    “Music has always been a matter of energy to me, a question of fuel. Sentimental people call it inspiration, but what they really mean is fuel. I have always needed fuel. I am a serious consumer. On some nights I still believe that a car with the gas needle on empty can run about fifty more miles if you have the right music very loud on the radio”

Hunter S Thompson

I'm Steve.

Ah, so I only pay if it becomes a thing. Nothing upfront. Sounds like a good thing to me.

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:

A/V:

Forget the past, it's gone. And don't worry about the future, it doesn't exist. There is only NOW.

I'm Kevin.

You only pay if the project meets the funding goal, which it has.
    You may, or may not get a product at the end.
    Kevin

Too busy enjoying the music....

European loan coordinator for Graham Slee HiFi system components..

I'm inthescottishmafia.

Yep, but you'll only be charged if you do.
    “Music has always been a matter of energy to me, a question of fuel. Sentimental people call it inspiration, but what they really mean is fuel. I have always needed fuel. I am a serious consumer. On some nights I still believe that a car with the gas needle on empty can run about fifty more miles if you have the right music very loud on the radio”

Hunter S Thompson

I'm inthescottishmafia.

Quote Originally Posted by Pigmy Pony View Post
    Ah, so I only pay if it becomes a thing. Nothing upfront. Sounds like a good thing to me.
    Yes, but you have to give your card details up front, they tell you when you'll be charged. Looks like they’ll be shipping in December.

Hunter S Thompson

I'm Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by Ali Tait View Post
    Yes, but you have to give your card details up front, they tell you when you'll be charged. Looks like they’ll be shipping in December.
    Done it. Hers's hoping...

T'other system:

A/V:

I'm inthescottishmafia.

Me too.��

Hunter S Thompson

I'm Mike.

Quote Originally Posted by Pigmy Pony View Post
    Done it. Hers's hoping...
    i'll be coming round yours in December to get my records cleaned then Steve

As the late Colonel Sanders once said
    "I'm too drunk to taste this chicken!!"

I'm Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by Jac Hawk View Post
    i'll be coming round yours in December to get my records cleaned then Steve
    Pity that expected (possibly) delivery is December. I could have brought it up to NEBO for folk to try out. Maybe getting ahead of myself, at the moment it is no more than a picture on my laptop screen.

T'other system:

A/V:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast