+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 51 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: The All New FOOTY Thread 22/23

I'm Robin.

Quote Originally Posted by rmcin626 View Post
    Looks that way, not too sure if that’s the right answer, time will tell.
    Now announced
    Regards
    Robin

Acoustic Solid Wood MPX, Ortofon Quintet Bronze
    Pathos Classic Remix Amp, dac
    Cyrus Signature phono stage
    Eversolo DMP-A6
    Cyrus CD i
    ART Stiletto 6V3. Loudspeakers

I'm Grant.

Now announced
    first thing is to get them fit and eager. i still think there are issues with the new pitch re injuries tho.
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Robin.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    first thing is to get them fit and eager. i still think there are issues with the new pitch re injuries tho.
    Definitely something has caused all the injuries, would be good to see Kevin Thomson or someone similar added to the coaching team
    Regards
    Robin

Eversolo DMP-A6
    Cyrus CD i

I'm Grant.

Definitely something has caused all the injuries, would be good to see Kevin Thomson or someone similar added to the coaching team
    sure some are folk calling in hurt cause they were pissed off too, but majority have been likely caused by the pitch i think. whether it cuts up or not a full grass pitch is what should be used. they should never have lowered it so much either.
    Regards,

FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Robin.

Hopefully we will see a new manager bounce tonight
    Regards
    Robin

Eversolo DMP-A6
    Cyrus CD i

I'm Grant.

Hopefully we will see a new manager bounce tonight
    king and hagi both extended their terms. i doubt either will start. no team news yet but both davies and goldson are potentially available.. possibly roofe too... again i doubt he will start.
    dont think the starting lineup v leverkusen will be far out. maybe alf in for colak
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

king must be injured...

Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Robin.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    king must be injured...

Looks like there are a few injured
    Regards
    Robin

Eversolo DMP-A6
    Cyrus CD i

I'm Grant.

Looks like there are a few injured
    goldson not risked. the turkish lb is still out. roofe not fit enough or not risked.. its a cold night so fok with muscle issues unlikely to be risked.
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Robin.

Very poor first half display, a bit better in the second half but 3 points which was more important.
    Regards
    Robin

Eversolo DMP-A6
    Cyrus CD i

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 51 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast