+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Namaste

I'm Sunil.

Default Namaste

Hi people...hope everyone’s having a productive and wholesome day. My names Sunil and I’ve been a technics sl owner since 2008. I’ve used them for a lot longer...mainly at illegal gatherings in fields, warehouses or abandoned buildings but that’s another story lol. For the most part my techies have been used with some KRK Rokits to pound out drum and bass but as I’ve matured I’m getting back into old skool hip hop and scratching. The krk rokits have gone last year and in their place is a pair of psi audios a17-m. One of the technics went in for repair and whilst looking for different mods (not interested in cosmetic mods) I came across you guys here and I’ve found it fascinating reading all your different point of views and expertise coming together. It’s kept me off social media for a few weeks anyway..which can’t be a bad thing lol. Look forward to learning more and following your advice to bring the most out of my Techies. Edit: I’ve apparently been a member of this forum since 2009 but have no recollection of signing up anyway I’m back and I’m definitely wiser than I was back then.
    Last edited by struth; 29-08-2022 at 13:44.

I'm openingabottleofwine.

Welcome (again! ) to AoS Sunil.

We have several Members here who use Technics 1200 turntables, so just ask away - i'm sure there will be someone who will be able to help you.

Enjoy the Forum
    Barry
    Barry

I'm Sunil.

Thanks Barry
    I’ve been looking at the diy psu for the technics. Is there anyone that can help me with this? A schematic would be amazing.
    Many thanks
    Sunil

I'm Geoff.

Hello Sunil. Welcome (or welcome back) to AOS.

Take a look around the site and join in any chat that interests you, there's plenty going on.

Enjoy the forum,
    Geoff.
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

I'm Kevin.

Have a look in the Techepedia. I am sure there is a thread in there with the detail in.
    Kevin

Too busy enjoying the music....

European loan coordinator for Graham Slee HiFi system components..

I'm Geoff.

Quote Originally Posted by CageyH View Post
    Have a look in the Techepedia. I am sure there is a thread in there with the detail in.
    It's a sub-forum in the Analogue Arts area. Here: https://theartofsound.net/forum/foru...he-Techiepedia
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

+ Reply to Thread