+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Kira Mac

I'm Martin.

Default Kira Mac

Check it out let me know what you think:

Current Lash Up:

TEAC VRDS 701T > Sony TAE1000ESD > Krell KSA50S > JM Labs Focal Electra 926.

I'm openingabottleofwine.

Not bad, but not really my thing.

Will give it another listen later.
    Barry

I'm Steve.

Pretty good that, she knows how to belt out a tune. And she's not too shabby either, she could easily carry you home from the pub with those legs. Will this be your first CD purchase by an artist from this century?
    I just dropped in, to see what condition my condition was in

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:
    Echo Dot, Amptastic Mini One,Arcam A75 integrated, Celestion 5's, BK XLS-200 DF

A/V:
    LG 55" OLED, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL Storm sub

Forget the past, it's gone. And don't worry about the future, it doesn't exist. There is only NOW.

KICKSTARTER: ENABLING SCAMMERS SINCE 2009

I'm Steve.

Just read up a bit on them - the singer , who happens to be called Kira Mac is from Stoke, they have a live date in Stoke 25th November, and their debut album in the autumn. Not normally my thing either, but I did like that.

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:

A/V:

Forget the past, it's gone. And don't worry about the future, it doesn't exist. There is only NOW.

I'm Martin.

I work with her mother. She was going on about her being the next best thing to sliced bread but I was taking it with a pinch of salt because mothers.

But she really is very good, I think she might be the best female rock vocalist I ever heard. The music is my sort of thing too.
    Current Lash Up:

I'm Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by Macca View Post
    I work with her mother. She was going on about her being the next best thing to sliced bread but I was taking it with a pinch of salt because mothers.

But she really is very good, I think she might be the best female rock vocalist I ever heard. The music is my sort of thing too.
    So will you be blagging free tickets for the Stoke gig? Don't tell her what I said about her daughter's legs.

T'other system:

A/V:

I'm Martin.

Quote Originally Posted by Pigmy Pony View Post
    So will you be blagging free tickets for the Stoke gig? Don't tell her what I said about her daughter's legs.
    I might do. And I might do.
    Current Lash Up:

I'm Lawrence.

Quote Originally Posted by Pigmy Pony View Post
    Or she might happen to bump into you in your local to see if you want a lift home.

I'm Geoff.

Quote Originally Posted by Macca View Post
    She is good. Not keen on phony American accents though.

The best female rocker is Patti Smith in my opinion (no, I'm not a Joplin fan).
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

I'm Dave.

... and there was I thinking this might be about some new fast computer!
    Dave

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast