+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Technics new system

I'm Andrew.

Quote Originally Posted by Pigmy Pony View Post
    Yeah, they're the same countrywide. And they're even worse since they no longer have Jeremy Kyle to watch (or star in). As you'll probably know, actually getting in their houses to do the work can be a challenge. Don't bother phoning before 11am, they'll still be in bed sleeping off their late night/early hours "get togethers", all you'll get is a "Welcome to Giff Gaff" message.

Then when you do get through, be prepared to drop everything to be there at 2pm on the dot - no later, because there's somewhere they need to be. And I'm thinking "Where do you need to be, you don't have a job".

And so you get there at 2pm prompt, and if you can get an answer they'll have a list of problems as long as a queue outside Cash Converters at Christmas. All needing done NOW.

I love benefits tenants, me
    Absolutely spot on
    AND !! ( not wishing offend anyone on here ) they all have at least 1 autistic child .
    I visited one last week to replace 3 internal doors as they had been punched through by the son ( 32 yr old )
    He was most upset that I had started working at 8am , once he’d had a quick smoke ( of something smelly ) he was as nice as pie .
    The mum said they’ll probably need changing again if he kicks off .
    Sad really.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by andyrlb View Post
    Absolutely spot on
    AND !! ( not wishing offend anyone on here ) they all have at least 1 autistic child .
    I visited one last week to replace 3 internal doors as they had been punched through by the son ( 32 yr old )
    He was most upset that I had started working at 8am , once he’d had a quick smoke ( of something smelly ) he was as nice as pie .
    Sad really.

So she's saying that his autism is temporarily fixed by smoking weed. MY ARSE. More likely he wants to stay at home all day, do jack shit and get stoned, and kicks off if he doesn't get his own way. Time was, a clip round the ear hole by a parent, teacher or local bobby would have the same effect.
    I just dropped in, to see what condition my condition was in

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:
    Echo Dot, Amptastic Mini One,Arcam A75 integrated, Celestion 5's, BK XLS-200 DF

A/V:
    LG 55" OLED, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL Storm sub

Forget the past, it's gone. And don't worry about the future, it doesn't exist. There is only NOW.

KICKSTARTER: ENABLING SCAMMERS SINCE 2009

I'm Lawrence.

Quote Originally Posted by andyrlb View Post
    Absolutely spot on
    Sad really.

I assume the replacement costs of the broken doors are taken off their housing benefit? Or do our taxes now also cover wilful damage to property?

I'm Andrew.

Quote Originally Posted by Lawrence001 View Post
    I assume the replacement costs of the broken doors are taken off their housing benefit? Or do our taxes now also cover wilful damage to property?
    The company foots the bill from rent which invariably comes benefits which comes from the tax payer .
    And then you get the lovely 80 year old lady who hasn’t called us about her tap that has had a drip for 5 years because she doesn’t want to be a nuisance.
    It infuriates me but we’re constantly having it drummed into us to remain impartial ( we’re anything but ) .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123