+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How long do contributors take to show on account?

I'm Jason.

Default How long do contributors take to show on account?

Not sure where to post.
    I became a contributer
    Last week and sent a message with
    The paypal proof of payments
    But I'm still seeing adverts
    I did send marco a message but
    Yet to hear back.
    Any idea how long it takes
    For contributions to show on account?

I'm Mike.

Marco hasn't been on site since last October and unfortunately the mods don't have the same rights as Marco who is overall Admin.

I suspect until Marco comes back you'll possibly not get this issue fixed.

Edit: Mods might still be able to help if they have the right priveledges.
    Last edited by mikeyb; 19-07-2022 at 09:11.

I'm Lawrence.

If only Marco can sort this, the thread(s) about contributing need to taken down surely? Or given a big disclaimer. Do we even know where the money will go now it might disappear into the ether?

I'm Grant.

i think someone was sorting this so hang in. may be on hols..
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Mike.

Quote Originally Posted by Lawrence001 View Post
    If only Marco can sort this, the thread(s) about contributing need to taken down surely? Or given a big disclaimer. Do we even know where the money will go now it might disappear into the ether?
    Not easy when the Mods don't have the capability to do that, most, if not all the admin stuff is no doubt controlled by Marco

I'm Mike.

If you want to avoid the adverts use Tapatalk. Makes life so much easier.

I rarely use Web pages to browse AoS, Audio Addicts, Lencoheaven and a few other forums I'm in.

Tapatalk also makes it so much easier to add photos to posts too.

I'm Jason.

Thanks for the advice.
    Is marco ok?
    I thought he was the owner.

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by jasonC View Post
    Thanks for the advice.
    Is marco ok?
    I thought he was the owner.
    yes, he is owner and admin. we are not sure how he is but can only hope he will return soon..
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Mike.

Last I heard he was in the Cayman Islands with a load of cash, no idea where he got it from

I'm Jason.

Its kind of like the kids being
    Left alone and free to run roit
    But you are to good to be naughty.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast