+ Reply to Thread

Thread: FS Van Den Hul The Orchid XLR cables

I'm Steve.

Default FS Van Den Hul The Orchid XLR cables

Van Den Hul
    The Orchid
    XLR to XLR
    0.8 metres
    I no longer have an amp with xlr inputs, so this is now surplus.
    Original box and packaging
    Good condition.

Copied reviews from internet
    (From VDH)
    The ORCHID is our first audio interconnect cable to employ our newly developed “Tunnel Technology”: a clever combination of physical concepts which oppose the signal level and frequency dependent behaviour of electrical signal transfer in cables.
Our Tunnel Technology’s underlying philosphy is that the longer the distance of - and the better - the path is along which the signal carrying electrons and their related electromagnetic waves can flow unimpededly in an audio cable, the less disturbances the signal and sound will undergo.
    (Review from audiodrom.net)
    The thinnest VDH brought unbelievable sound liquidity into my system. The sound was not dripping from my speakers, it was pouring out with honey-like viscosity. At the same time, it is a very musical cable that does not know what listening fatigue means.
    The highest purity carbon core that has a homogenic crystal structure has been patented by Van den Hull under the LSC acronym. Each carbon fiber in the core is 6 micrometers thick and carries its own insulation. The impedance of such a conductor should be independent on the inut signal which - according to Van den Hul - improves articulation of low frequencies.
    The Orchid is a hybrid cable of a triaxial design, that combines the carbon with copper and silver. It is also a very thin cable that looks like a thick guitar string, not far from what Crystal Cable offers.

Retails at £279.99
    Looking for £145 delivered
    Many thanks
    Steve

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by SteveW; 17-07-2022 at 12:03. Reason: Spellin

I'm Steve.

PRICE REDUCED TO £100 DELIVERED
    Cheers

I'm Steve.

SOLD - subject to etc
    Many thanks