+ Reply to Thread

Thread: For sale Audio Desk Systeme Glass Record Cleaning Machine £699

I'm Paul.

Default For sale Audio Desk Systeme Glass Record Cleaning Machine £599

* For sale an audio Desk Glass Systeme Record Cleaning Machine
    * As per the images below the body of the machine is fine
    * I purchased the machine only to find it had developed a leak & was advised by an ADS dealer to "tap off" the base & repair any hairline cracks in the reservoir however this was bad advice the base shattered & the reservoir was damaged.
    * I then went about sealing any cracks with a clear adhesive/sealant over a period of time and the unit is now 100% leak free (as shown in the image) though it doesnt look pretty though can't be seen as it is underneath.(I am sure someone with better DIY skills than me could put it on a new base completely)
    * The machine works very well & I have had three Loricrafts & a Keith Monks & this is far superior in terms of cleaning results & ease of use.
    * It comes with a unused bottle of audio Desk Record Cleaning Concentrate & the Original packaging.
    * I won't ship due to its delicate condition & I would like any buyer to see it for themselves as well as having a demo & seeing it is in full working order (the only glitch is that the rollers on one side sometimes need a nudge to engage but this is probably due to lack of use).
    * Looking for £599 (a fraction of the current new price) with collection from Nottingham NG5.

Last edited by pidge22; 06-07-2022 at 23:12.
    Klimax DS/3,Lp12,Keel,Aro,Radikal/1,Kandid & Tron Seven (Ultimate) Klimax Kontrol/1,Solos/1 & Akurate 242's (mark 3)

I'm Paul.

Now reduced to £599
    Klimax DS/3,Lp12,Keel,Aro,Radikal/1,Kandid & Tron Seven (Ultimate) Klimax Kontrol/1,Solos/1 & Akurate 242's (mark 3)

I'm Paul.

withdrawn from sale

+ Reply to Thread