+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 42 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast

Thread: Crap Weather For July!

I'm Martin.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    still 22c here and sunny... still its better than yesterday.
    Yes, yesterday and Monday were a bit silly.

Why is it when we have a very hot day in summer it's blamed on 'global warming' but when we have a bitterly cold day in winter no-one is saying that it's down to 'global cooling'?
    Current Lash Up:

TEAC VRDS 701T > Sony TAE1000ESD > Krell KSA50S > JM Labs Focal Electra 926.

I'm Geoff.

Quote Originally Posted by Macca View Post

Why is it when we have a very hot day in summer it's blamed on 'global warming' but when we have a bitterly cold day in winter no-one is saying that it's down to 'global cooling'?
    Doesn't fit the agenda.
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

I'm Dave.

Quote Originally Posted by walpurgis View Post
    Doesn't fit the agenda.
    It hasn't been bitterly cold in winter for years So what "agenda" are you hinting at?
    Dave

I'm Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by Macca View Post

The global warming won't be completely gone, it's just flown south for the winter. It becomes the Aussies' problem.

Mrs. P was experiencing some global cooling today, that much was obvious. I told her to put a bra on.
    I just dropped in, to see what condition my condition was in

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:
    Echo Dot, Amptastic Mini One,Arcam A75 integrated, Celestion 5's, BK XLS-200 DF

A/V:
    LG 55" OLED, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL Storm sub

Forget the past, it's gone. And don't worry about the future, it doesn't exist. There is only NOW.

KICKSTARTER: ENABLING SCAMMERS SINCE 2009

I'm James.

Quote Originally Posted by dave2010 View Post
    It hasn't been bitterly cold in winter for years So what "agenda" are you hinting at?
    Tell our lass that, heating is on as soon as we go below 18
    novafidelity x40 music server/pre/dac, Arcam A39, roksan k3 power amp,Monitor Audio Monitor 50, Dali spektor 1, van damme interconnects and speaker cable, roskan k3 CD player

I'm Lawrence.

Quote Originally Posted by Pigmy Pony View Post
    I'm with you on the mash Lawrence. Unfortunately I'm the only one in this house who likes mash, so... But Anita often does bangers & mash, with Cumberland sausages just for me. And she cuts the bangers in two and sticks them into the mash, and calls it a hedgehog
    Nice

I always think I prefer roasties but when I go to the Toby carvery and get 50/50 I always run out of mash first and have a few roasties left to deal with at the end.

I'm Steve.

Toby Carvery mash is great. Perfect with their gravy. I haven't been to one in about 3 years. Our local one was taken over by some other pub chain, but there is another a few miles away. Last time I went there they had something called "oiseau sans tete", or something like that. I think it was just chicken wrapped in bacon, but really good. Whenever we've driven past, the car park is always full.

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:

A/V:

Forget the past, it's gone. And don't worry about the future, it doesn't exist. There is only NOW.

I'm Steve.

Had a bit of rain overnight. And like yesterday the temps is much more bearable. 17C right now.

T'other system:

A/V:

I'm Dave.

Quote Originally Posted by Pieoftheday View Post
    Tell our lass that, heating is on as soon as we go below 18
    Ouch. So she's the cause of all the global warming, then!
    Dave

I'm Dave.

Currently around 13C - rising to about 18 later in the day. Looks like there might be flood warnings somewhere - but probably not round here.

Dull and boring today I guess.
    Dave

+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 42 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast