+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Open invitation to Audio Addicts midlands bake off Sunday May 8th

I'm Alan.

Default Open invitation to Audio Addicts midlands bake off Sunday May 8th

We now have a date and time for the first Audio Addicts Bake-Off! The event is open to anyone, from any forum. You don't have to bring any equipment, just yourself.

Details:

Date: 8th May 2022.

Time: 10:00 until 20:00

Location: Himley Cricket Club, Stourbridge Rd, Himley DY3 4LB

Fascilities: Bar with snacks/Drinks. For those that want a full meal, the Dudley Arms is within 200m. They do an excellent carvery.

Nearby hotels:

Himley Country Hotel 01902896716, £43 per night

Himley House Hotel, 01902892468, £54 Per night

There will probably be enough kit from AA members so just bring yourself, plus some music if you wish, to enjoy the day.
    I love Hendrix for so many reasons. He was so much more than just a blues guitarist - he played damn well any kind of guitar he wanted. In fact I'm not sure if he even played the guitar - he played music. - Stevie Ray Vaughan

I'm Geoff.

Wish it was nearer. It would be nice to say Hi to the lads . Too much of a drive for me now.
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

I'm Steve.

Count me in. And Mrs. P too
    I just dropped in, to see what condition my condition was in

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:
    Echo Dot, Amptastic Mini One,Arcam A75 integrated, Celestion 5's, BK XLS-200 DF

A/V:
    LG 55" OLED, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL Storm sub

Forget the past, it's gone. And don't worry about the future, it doesn't exist. There is only NOW.

KICKSTARTER: ENABLING SCAMMERS SINCE 2009

I'm Steve.

I booked into the Himley House hotel yesterday, it is across the road from the venue, and i got a room there for £48 including breakfast. Bargain! Leaves more money for beer

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:

A/V:

Forget the past, it's gone. And don't worry about the future, it doesn't exist. There is only NOW.

I'm Lawrence.

Wish I could make it hope it goes well

I'm inthescottishmafia.

Quote Originally Posted by Pigmy Pony View Post
    I booked into the Himley House hotel yesterday, it is across the road from the venue, and i got a room there for £48 including breakfast. Bargain! Leaves more money for beer
    Yep, I’m in there as well. :-)
    “Music has always been a matter of energy to me, a question of fuel. Sentimental people call it inspiration, but what they really mean is fuel. I have always needed fuel. I am a serious consumer. On some nights I still believe that a car with the gas needle on empty can run about fifty more miles if you have the right music very loud on the radio”

Hunter S Thompson

I'm Ken.

Damn, I'm in Glasgow that weekend.

I'm Martin.

Quote Originally Posted by Ali Tait View Post
    Yep, I’m in there as well. :-)
    And me.
    Current Lash Up:

TEAC VRDS 701T > Sony TAE1000ESD > Krell KSA50S > JM Labs Focal Electra 926.

I'm inthescottishmafia.

Good stuff.
    “Music has always been a matter of energy to me, a question of fuel. Sentimental people call it inspiration, but what they really mean is fuel. I have always needed fuel. I am a serious consumer. On some nights I still believe that a car with the gas needle on empty can run about fifty more miles if you have the right music very loud on the radio”

Hunter S Thompson

I'm Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by Ali Tait View Post
    Good stuff.
    Hope you're both booked in for breakfast. First dibs on Macca's sausages, he doesn't like them

T'other system:

A/V:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast