+ Reply to Thread

Thread: FS: NJC Audio Reference Series Headphone Amp

I'm Bill.

Default FS: NJC Audio Reference Series Headphone Amp

For sale is my much loved NJC Headphone Amp. It is capable of driving virtually any headphones and has 3 gain settings to get the level correct. To say it sounds superb is an understatement (but I would say that).

It is in superb condition, with absolutely no marks or blemishes and operates perfectly - I would say it was indistinguishable from a new one. Current specification and truly outstanding craftsmanship - NJC manufacture all the aluminium case components, including the volume knob and feet inhouse.
    The transformer is in a separate enclosure.

I'm looking for £300.00 plus postage. Royal Mail Special Delivery before 1pm next day which will include full insurance cover.

http://www.njc-audio.co.uk/
    http://www.njc-audio.co.uk/headphone_amplifier.html

Chord Mojo / Sennheiser HD600

I'm Bill.

Friday night bump and I'll now include Royal Mail Special Delivery by 1pm which is a fully insured service for £300.00 all in. I don't want to go any lower than this and will keep it if there is no interest.

This really is as good as new and is excellent value for money considering the high quality of the components used and the case. The service offered by Richard and Nick at NJC is above and beyond any other company I have dealt with in the past.

If anyone would like further photos or information please don't hesitate to ask.

I'm Bill.

Sold
    Last edited by Bourneendboy; 27-05-2022 at 21:41.

I'm Steve.

JOOI, Why did you sell this? I only ask because it is such a fab piece of kit.

+ Reply to Thread