+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Selling: Decca FFSS Mk. III elliptical cartridge.

I'm Geoff.

Default Selling: Decca FFSS Mk. III elliptical cartridge.

Decca FFSS Mk. III elliptical cartridge in correct box. I have not used it since purchase. It was sold to me as having been serviced by John Wright, but I have no documentation regarding this. The cartridge looks very clean and has none of the customary metal 'fuzz' around the stylus and magnet. Mounting requires an FFSS tonearm or adaptor for other arm types. These are regarded as among the best sounding of the Deccas.

Prices have been climbing and the cheapest on ebay currently is £400, but I'll accept £275 including Royal Mail Special Delivery. PayPal please and this is a UK only sale. PM if interested.

My USB microscope is not cooperating, so I can't offer any ultra close-up images.

Last edited by walpurgis; 20-05-2022 at 14:16.
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

I'm Geoff.

Bump and reduced to £265 including UK delivery. You won't find one for less!
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

I'm Geoff.

Bump!

I'm Jonathan.

Just sent a message.

I'm Geoff.

Now sold.

+ Reply to Thread