+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Can moderators help gweraffield please

I'm John.

since some one has decided to delete 2 of my posts I cant see any point of this forum please delete my details...

I'm Mike.

Default Can moderators help gweraffield please

I’m not sure what posts were removed but I’m sure there was a good reason for it, you’ve been told that nothing can be done until site admin fixes it, what more do you want. Their hands are tied.
    Last edited by mikeyb; 11-05-2022 at 09:21.

I'm Mike.

Deleted as I found the answer to the random question;issue I was having

I'm Mike.

Right, I’ve just requested a Password reset and I received the reset email immediately.

So that means other users with issues have either used a different email to the one they registered with or their spam filter is trapping it, or they’re not noticing that the question was answered incorrectly and that no reset email was sent. Wouldn’t be the first person who missed something by skim reading. I know I do it all the time.

Ok, I’m assuming the reset link in the email will work but I’m not going to do that in case that causes me issues with logging in.

I'm Martin.

Quote Originally Posted by mikeyb View Post
    I’m not sure what posts were removed but I’m sure there was a good reason for it, you’ve been told that nothing can be done until site admin fixes it, what more do you want. Their hands are tied.
    That's exactly the situation Mike, thanks for understanding. If there was something that could be done we'd already have done it. People making negative comments doesn't help anything. Yes it's shit. We know.
    Current Lash Up:

TEAC VRDS 701T > Sony TAE1000ESD > Krell KSA50S > JM Labs Focal Electra 926.

I'm Mike.

Quote Originally Posted by Macca View Post
    That's exactly the situation Mike, thanks for understanding. If there was something that could be done we'd already have done it. People making negative comments doesn't help anything. Yes it's shit. We know.

I'm Geoff.

The removed posts were unhelpful.
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12