+ Reply to Thread

Thread: FS: Thorens TD124 bits - A sale of her fiddly bits and the spindely killer fish

I'm Josie.

Default FS: Thorens TD124 bits - A sale of her fiddly bits and the spindely killer fish

Ahoy there.

After buying my TD124 I embarked on a journey of referbishment. The voyage was long and in the end I decided to sale around the rock of good hope a few times and head back.

So, shivver me timbers my TD124 is now at Schopper getting all fixed up together with a new plinth... YAY!

Whilst I was on this journey I accuired some gifts from the far reaches of the globe of which I have no longer any use for as well as some salvaged parts from an already fine ship. AAAARRRRH!

1x set of 6 motor suspension bushings - not the originals and in fine condition, nice and squashy.
    2x Brand new ceramic platter bearing (never used)
    1x Platter thrust bearing pad (this sits on top of the bottom thrust plate)
    1x Brand new set of motor felts (never used)

All for £15 - 8 Shillings postage

I have an original plinth (circa 1966), it's a square affair with the perspex lid. The plinth is in great strong condition but could do with some attention. I'd say with a fair wind, a good rub down and a french polish or a wax she'd be sailing on the seas again before the village whores are on there backs after lunchtime... ARRRRRH!

The lid is in great condition too with only a few scratches, no cracks. The scratches could be polished out me thinks for only a few of the queens shillings....ARRRRRH!

I'd be after £60 and £15 postage for this beauty.

1x set of Spindley Killer Fish - POA

Here is the lady of the sea...

Last edited by The Black Adder; 28-08-2010 at 08:53.
    Ultrafide U500DC power amplifier - Croft Vitale )highly modified) - TRIO L-07D Turntable - Denon DL103C1 - Funk Firm Houdini - Lentek MC head amp - 15" Tannoy Monitor Gold Loudspeakers in Lockwood Major cabinets (From Trident Studios) - Tannoyista SPEC 3 Custom Crossovers - VanDamme Black Speaker Cable

Tannoyista.com
    - Audio Equipment Reviews
    Facebook

I'm Klaus.

Hi
    If you still hav ethe parts, I am interested in these:

1x set of 6 motor suspension bushings - not the originals and in fine condition, nice and squashy.
    2x Brand new ceramic platter bearing (never used)
    1x Platter thrust bearing pad (this sits on top of the bottom thrust plate)
    1x Brand new set of motor felts (never used)

All for £15 - 8 Shillings postage

BRgds Klaus

I'm Josie.

sorry.. all gone
    Ultrafide U500DC power amplifier - Croft Vitale )highly modified) - TRIO L-07D Turntable - Denon DL103C1 - Funk Firm Houdini - Lentek MC head amp - 15" Tannoy Monitor Gold Loudspeakers in Lockwood Major cabinets (From Trident Studios) - Tannoyista SPEC 3 Custom Crossovers - VanDamme Black Speaker Cable

Tannoyista.com
    Facebook

I'm Josie.

except the plinth.

Tannoyista.com
    Facebook

+ Reply to Thread