+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Dan Clark Audio Ether 2 For Sale

I'm inthescottishmafia.

Default Dan Clark Audio Ether 2 For Sale

One of the finest Planar Magnetic designs you can buy regardless of price, and are top of the tree for Dan Clark's open back planar magnetic designs. They are certainly the best headphones I've ever owned. Lots of online reviews if you look.

My circumstances changed soon after buying these which meant they didn't get much use- new job, house and partner, so I'd honestly be surprised if they had more than 20 hours on them. My new job means I'm away from home more, so these just sit unused, and they are far too good for that.

I bought these with the two extra sets of ear pads which allow fine tuning of the sound to taste. Retail is £2170. At the same time I also ordered from Dan Clark a 3m extra cable fitted with a 4 pin XLR for balanced operation. This retailed at £400, making a total of £2570. I am offering these at £1400 ono + plus postage, which makes these a bargain considering they are absolutely as new.

Also included is an adaptor to 3.5mm jack for portable digital players etc. I also constructed a resistor box so these can be driven directly from the speaker terminals of an amplifier, I'll include this should the purchaser wish.

I am attending the Audio Addicts bake off on May 8th so can bring them along if anyone is interested.

“Music has always been a matter of energy to me, a question of fuel. Sentimental people call it inspiration, but what they really mean is fuel. I have always needed fuel. I am a serious consumer. On some nights I still believe that a car with the gas needle on empty can run about fifty more miles if you have the right music very loud on the radio”

Hunter S Thompson

I'm Grant.

very nice Ali.. only 16 ohm i think too so will work well with anything
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm inthescottishmafia.

They are great cans Grant, very light and comfortable too.
    “Music has always been a matter of energy to me, a question of fuel. Sentimental people call it inspiration, but what they really mean is fuel. I have always needed fuel. I am a serious consumer. On some nights I still believe that a car with the gas needle on empty can run about fifty more miles if you have the right music very loud on the radio”

Hunter S Thompson

I'm inthescottishmafia.

SOLD

Hunter S Thompson

I'm Steve.

I didn't think these would hang around long.

I'm Chris.

Thanks to Ali for a great interaction. great packing, and communication.
    Chris
    Chris.

I'm Lawrence.

Woah there's a turn up for the books

+ Reply to Thread