Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: For Sale Denafrips DAC Pro8 Mk1

I'm Andrew.

Default For Sale Denafrips DAC Pro8 Mk1

https://i.postimg.cc/0QSryD04/IGP9048.jpg
    https://i.postimg.cc/Qd6F4XMf/IGP9049.jpg
    https://i.postimg.cc/PqPP0BpT/IGP9050.jpg
    https://i.postimg.cc/pd4pvqz8/IGP9051.jpg

I am offering for sale this Denafrips DAC Pro8 mk1 . This was purchased by me from Allophonics in France . It is a full DAC with five Digital inputs 2 x Coaxial SPDIF 2 x TOSLINK Optical and one USB . It has both balanced and single ended outputs . It also has an input for an offboard power input but i do not have this or any details on what the requirements for this are. There is a standard main input which works anyway .

The unit also has an additional filter mode which changes the filter accessed from the front panel buttons. Please note this is not an R2R DAC and was made before the current ones now being sold. When it was new it was £1400 . The unit is in good condition but I do not have any box or instruction manual this is how it arrived when I bought it. This is a very well built and heavy DAC and is competitive with most current £1000 + DAC's .

This is a very nice sounding DAC which gives what I would describe as a natural tone without any obvious leanings towards any part of the sound . Bass is very good and detailed and it has real texture which shows up acoustic , electric and digital bass for what they are .

I am based in Liverpool and would be prepared to deliver the item within a sensible distance up to about 70 or so miles . Failing that I would pack the unit well and charge post at cost . Looking for £600 for this .

I'm Geoff.

Please read the photo requirements carefully Andrew. Thanks.
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

I'm Lawrence.

Have to say they look ok to me, high res, can see the top and there's a rear shot.

I'm Andrew.

@walpurgis Please can you be more specific as I did read the rules again and as has been said there are hi res pictures of front / back / each side and I took them myself of the unit for sale any assistance with what I have neglected to do would be helpful .

I'm Martin.

I think it's a browser issue or something as only the links show for me.

Had this before and if I log in later on the pictures will probably show. Does not seem to be any rhyme or reason to it, but that's computers for you.

Anyway GLWTS.
    Current Lash Up:

TEAC VRDS 701T > Sony TAE1000ESD > Krell KSA50S > JM Labs Focal Electra 926.

I'm Grant.

you had failed to enclose each code in the [/IMG] PICTURE FORMING STUFF

should be showing here now. the little box with tree in it will do it for you
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Geoff.

Yup, all OK now. Nice unit!
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

I'm Andrew.

Thank you for the help .

I'm Andrew.

Sunday Bump

I'm Andrew.

Still for Sale.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast