+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: For Sale Denafrips DAC Pro8 Mk1

I'm Andrew.

Still for Sale - Contact me if you want to listen to this first .

I'm Alan.

Just a correction to the original description. This IS an R2R Dac using 8x 20 bit Dac chips with very good performance.
    I love Hendrix for so many reasons. He was so much more than just a blues guitarist - he played damn well any kind of guitar he wanted. In fact I'm not sure if he even played the guitar - he played music. - Stevie Ray Vaughan

I'm Josie.

Very nice DAC.. all the best with the sale, Alan.

Sent from my 9001X using Tapatalk
    Ultrafide U500DC power amplifier - Croft Vitale )highly modified) - TRIO L-07D Turntable - Denon DL103C1 - Funk Firm Houdini - Lentek MC head amp - 15" Tannoy Monitor Gold Loudspeakers in Lockwood Major cabinets (From Trident Studios) - Tannoyista SPEC 3 Custom Crossovers - VanDamme Black Speaker Cable

Tannoyista.com
    - Audio Equipment Reviews
    Facebook

I'm Andrew.

My thanks to Alan for passing on this information and I know he has a much better technical knowledge and ability to read a circuit than I do . When I showed pictures of the circuit to few others they said it was not R2R and I of course believed them as I do not have the skill to argue . So while it is not the same architecture as the current Denafrips DACs it is as has been said an R2R desighn and by common agreement in a recent DAC off in Coventry it was very well liked . As always I am open to offers .

I'm Andrew.

This has now sold and been delivered .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12