Default Spinning Today

Van Morrison, Lonnie Donegan, Chris Barber, = foot tapping ecstacy

I'm openingabottleofwine.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Ian View Post
    Van Morrison, Lonnie Donegan, Chris Barber, = foot tapping ecstacy

Yes, an excellent disc.
    Barry

I'm Ian.

The most realistic i am there listen i have ever come across.

I'm Steve.

New Spinning Today thread? As the other one is "What are you listening to right now?", then maybe this can be "What are you putting on next?" In which case it will be this for me:

I just dropped in, to see what condition my condition was in

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:
    Echo Dot, Amptastic Mini One,Arcam A75 integrated, Celestion 5's, BK XLS-200 DF

A/V:
    LG 55" OLED, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL Storm sub

Forget the past, it's gone. And don't worry about the future, it doesn't exist. There is only NOW.

KICKSTARTER: ENABLING SCAMMERS SINCE 2009

Quote Originally Posted by Pigmy Pony View Post
    New Spinning Today thread? As the other one is "What are you listening to right now?", then maybe this can be "What are you putting on next?"
    Or "What were you spinning?" - for those who are not glued to their computer.

(Actually the reason is far more prosaic. The original post (with the title "Spinning Today") was put in the wrong section. I tried to move it to Musical Compositions "Spinning Today - What are you listening to right now?", but this is what happened. )
    Barry

I'm Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry View Post
    Or "What were you spinning?" - for those who are not glued to their computer.

(Actually the reason is far more prosaic. The original post (with the title "Spinning Today") was put in the wrong section. I tried to move it to Musical Compositions "Spinning Today - What are you listening to right now?", but this is what happened. )
    Oh well, you tried...

I like the "What were you spinning?" idea though, I confess that sometimes my "listening right now" posts are a little out of date anyway, with something else already playing.

Or for anyone guilty of playing Brit Pop albums, especially Oasis' efforts, it could be called "What were you thinking?"

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:

A/V:

Forget the past, it's gone. And don't worry about the future, it doesn't exist. There is only NOW.

I'm Adrian.

Quote Originally Posted by Pigmy Pony View Post
    Oh well, you tried...

I like the "What were you spinning?" idea though, I confess that sometimes my "listening right now" posts are a little out of date anyway, with something else already playing.

Or for anyone guilty of playing Brit Pop albums, especially Oasis' efforts, it could be called "What were you thinking?"
    Very good!
    Listening is the act of aural discrimination and dissemination of sound, and accepting you get it wrong sometimes.

Analog Inputs: Pro-Ject Signature 10 TT & arm, Benz Micro LP-S, Michel Cusis MC, Goldring 2500 and Ortofon Rondo Blue cartridges, Hitachi FT5500 mk2 Tuner

Digital:- Marantz SA-KI Pearl CD player, RaspberryPi/HifiBerry Digi+ Pro, Buffalo NAS Drive

Amplification:- AudioValve Sunilda phono stage, Krell KSP-7B pre-amp, Krell KSA-80 power amp

Output: Wilson Benesch Vector speakers, KLH Ultimate One Headphones

Cables: Tellurium Q Ultra Black II RCA & Chord Epic 2 RCA, various speaker leads, & links

I think I am nearing audio nirvana, but don’t tell anyone.

I have couple of Oasis CDs - in fact the very same that Loz ('Them & Us') was playing earlier.
    Barry

Alex_UK is offline Spotify + Facebook Moderator / Chilled-Out Wino and only here for the shilling

I'm WrappingALilacCurtainAroundMyBobby.

I was on the Blur side - never owned, nor ever will, any Oasis music... (well, apart from a couple of tracks on the “Now That’s What I Call Music” LPs, but I scratched them to 5h!t ...)
    Alex

Main System: Digital: HP Laptop/M2Tech Hiface/Logitech Media Server/FLAC; Marantz SA7001 KI Signature SACD Player and other digital stuff into Gatorised Beresford Caiman DAC Vinyl: Garrard 401/SME 3009 SII Improved/Sumiko HS/Nagaoka MP-30
    Amplifier: Rega Brio R. Speakers: Spendor SP1. Cables: Various, mainly Mark Grant.
    Please see "about me" for the rest of my cr@p! Gallery

A.o.S. on Facebook - A.o.S. on Spotify - A.o.S. on Twitter

There is only one way to avoid criticism: do nothing, say nothing and be nothing Aristotle

I'm Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex_UK View Post
    I was on the Blur side - never owned, nor ever will, any Oasis music... (well, apart from a couple of tracks on the “Now That’s What I Call Music” LPs, but I scratched them to 5h!t ...)
    Me too - I have a couple of Blur albums. I also have a few Gorillaz albums too. About time I gave "Plastic Beach" a spin, I played it to death when it came out. The long list of collaborators suggests to me that his talent is well regarded - with contributions from Snoop Dogg, Lou Reed, Bobby Womack... I bet none of these were interested in getting within punching distance of Liam Gallagher, except perhaps to punch him

T'other system:

A/V:

+ Reply to Thread