+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223

Thread: Crap Weather For March

I'm Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by Macca View Post
    So the igloo just keeps you from dying of hypothermia. You'd have to keep all those furs on inside too and then when you have to go out you won't feel the benefit.
    One of my mum's favourite bits of advice - that and something about watching where the huskies go
    I just dropped in, to see what condition my condition was in

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:
    Echo Dot, Amptastic Mini One,Arcam A75 integrated, Celestion 5's, BK XLS-200 DF

A/V:
    LG 55" OLED, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL Storm sub

Forget the past, it's gone. And don't worry about the future, it doesn't exist. There is only NOW.

KICKSTARTER: ENABLING SCAMMERS SINCE 2009

I'm Geoff.

Very gusty now, half the sky has gone black and it's started snowing. The sun is still shining though.
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

I'm Martin.

Quote Originally Posted by Pigmy Pony View Post
    One of my mum's favourite bits of advice - that and something about watching where the huskies go
    yes my mother too, and my nan was even worse. Pretty much everything she ever uttered was a dire warning of the consequences of doing things most people wouldn't think twice about. Stroking a dog, buying ice cream from a van, kneeling on the bus seat - you get the picture.

According to my grandad I was 'a perisher' and in that respect I took after my uncle John. (Never met him, they both had about a dozen brothers and sisters each, most of whom were long dead before I was even born. My mother is always telling me 'You remember uncle so and so!'. No I don't, he died in 1949).
    Current Lash Up:

TEAC VRDS 701T > Sony TAE1000ESD > Krell KSA50S > JM Labs Focal Electra 926.

I'm Steve.

Well tomorrow is day three of the 3-day break I've given myself, and the first day where I won't have anything that needs doing. Also going to be pretty cold again, so I will probably start the day with John Steed and Emma again. Unless Mrs. P ruins it by remembering something else that needs doing.

Don't expect any of you lazy buggers to be up, so I'll start off talking to myself on here.
    I just dropped in, to see what condition my condition was in

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:
    Echo Dot, Amptastic Mini One,Arcam A75 integrated, Celestion 5's, BK XLS-200 DF

A/V:
    LG 55" OLED, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL Storm sub

Forget the past, it's gone. And don't worry about the future, it doesn't exist. There is only NOW.

KICKSTARTER: ENABLING SCAMMERS SINCE 2009

I'm Martin.

Well tomorrow is day three of the 3-day break I've given myself, and the first day where I won't have anything that needs doing. Also going to be pretty cold again, so I will probably start the day with John Steed and Emma again. Unless Mrs. P ruins it by remembering something else that needs doing.

Don't expect any of you lazy buggers to be up, so I'll start off talking to myself on here.
    I'll be up. I usually watch it when it's on again in the afternoon but they're showing the snooker instead at the moment.
    Current Lash Up:

I'm Geoff.

Don't expect any of you lazy buggers to be up
    Dunno about anybody else, but I'm usually up around 6.45am but sometimes get up earlier. I was late today at 7.15.

I get up when I wake up, can't do the laying in bed thing. I normally turn the alarm clock off before it bleeps at its set time of 7.10, don't really need it.
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

I'm Grant.

-2c this morning but starting to get a lot of sun so should get rid of jack frost. i have a couple of alarms on my phone but im usually awake before they go off. woke at 7.40 today.
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Martin.

I have the alarm set to 0830 but am usually up by about 0730 (except in the depths of winter when it's dark until 0800) as the daylight always wakes me up.

For some reason it's almost always bright in the mornings round here, then it clouds over by about 0930.

I think in the last year the alarm has woken me up once.

Sunny here this morning but only 1C.
    Current Lash Up:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223