+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Open invitation to Audio Addicts midlands bake off Sunday May 8th

I'm inthescottishmafia.

Yeah think so.:-)
    “Music has always been a matter of energy to me, a question of fuel. Sentimental people call it inspiration, but what they really mean is fuel. I have always needed fuel. I am a serious consumer. On some nights I still believe that a car with the gas needle on empty can run about fifty more miles if you have the right music very loud on the radio”

Hunter S Thompson

I'm Martin.

I think I booked room only, it was like an extra tenner for the breakfast, which seemed a bit excessive.

Didn't realise that would create a sausage deficit.
    Current Lash Up:

TEAC VRDS 701T > Sony TAE1000ESD > Krell KSA50S > JM Labs Focal Electra 926.

I'm Steve.

That's ok - I'll get up extra early for my breakfast, then we'll find somewhere else and I'll join you for a second breakfast - I could manage that no problem
    I just dropped in, to see what condition my condition was in

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:
    Echo Dot, Amptastic Mini One,Arcam A75 integrated, Celestion 5's, BK XLS-200 DF

A/V:
    LG 55" OLED, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL Storm sub

Forget the past, it's gone. And don't worry about the future, it doesn't exist. There is only NOW.

KICKSTARTER: ENABLING SCAMMERS SINCE 2009

I'm Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by Pigmy Pony View Post
    That's ok - I'll get up extra early for my breakfast, then we'll find somewhere else and I'll join you for a second breakfast - I could manage that no problem
    I reckon it's going to be great, and getting to hear some quality hifi while looking forward to my breakfast is the icing on the cake.

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:

A/V:

Forget the past, it's gone. And don't worry about the future, it doesn't exist. There is only NOW.

I'm Martin.

Second breakfast is the most important meal of the day.
    Current Lash Up:

TEAC VRDS 701T > Sony TAE1000ESD > Krell KSA50S > JM Labs Focal Electra 926.

I'm Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by Macca View Post
    Second breakfast is the most important meal of the day.
    With the first breakfast being the second most important.

T'other system:

A/V:

I'm Geoff.

And what's this 'All Day Breakfast' eateries offer? It must be flippin' enormous if it takes all day to eat it.
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

I'm Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by walpurgis View Post
    And what's this 'All Day Breakfast' eateries offer? It must be flippin' enormous if it takes all day to eat it.
    Very popular those all-day breakfasts. Handily located next to the all-night toilets.

T'other system:

A/V:

I'm Lawrence.

I get an all day breakfast from the breakfast buffet in the holiday Inn where I stay. Fill up a doggy bag and it lasts us all day.

I'm Steve.

Every couple of weeks, Anita will make a "breakfast tea". Any time of day is a good time for breakfast

We once stayed at a Holiday Inn Express in Doncaster. recently refurbished, the room was like brand new, and the room was £39 for the two of us, with an all-you-can-eat buffet breakfast thrown in. Now that was a bargain.

T'other system:

A/V:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast