+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Wanted- Monarchy Audio SM70 Pro

I'm inthescottishmafia.

Default Wanted- Monarchy Audio SM70 Pro

Anyone got one they would part with?
    “Music has always been a matter of energy to me, a question of fuel. Sentimental people call it inspiration, but what they really mean is fuel. I have always needed fuel. I am a serious consumer. On some nights I still believe that a car with the gas needle on empty can run about fifty more miles if you have the right music very loud on the radio”

Hunter S Thompson

I'm inthescottishmafia.

Still looking..
    “Music has always been a matter of energy to me, a question of fuel. Sentimental people call it inspiration, but what they really mean is fuel. I have always needed fuel. I am a serious consumer. On some nights I still believe that a car with the gas needle on empty can run about fifty more miles if you have the right music very loud on the radio”

Hunter S Thompson

I'm inthescottishmafia.

Sorted now, was lucky enough to pick these up-

Pair of SE100 Delux MK 2.

Hunter S Thompson

I'm Geoff.

Very nice Ali.
    Conspiracy theories are only perpetuated because people go looking for them!

I'm inthescottishmafia.

Cheers Geoff, I hope so. If these can better the SM70 with the S5tl's I'll be very happy.

Hunter S Thompson

I'm Brian.

Very nice mate. Bet they took a bit of searching out.
    Regards
    Brian

Sell your cleverness and buy bewilderment . (Rumi )

Korus Computer Audio music server
    JustBoom DAC . HRT Musicstreamer 2
    Amplifier : Sony TA FB740R
    Speakers : Tannoy 637
    Interconnects : MS Audio / Klotz MC5000 .
    Speaker cables : Western Electric 16AG

I'm inthescottishmafia.

Sure did mate. Find another pair for sale.

Hunter S Thompson

I'm Gary.

best result for studio purposes are not best results for hifi purposes

I'm inthescottishmafia.

Aye me too mate. Hope you are feeling better?

Hunter S Thompson

+ Reply to Thread