+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15232425

Thread: Crap Weather for February!

I'm Grant.

It's still march lol. Come on Geoffrey
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by CageyH View Post
    This is one of the reasons I agreed to go with a PHEV. You can go where you want. Here in France, there is no tax to go into the centre of Toulouse if you are a “polluting” vehicle. You are simply not allowed in. This tends to be the summer months, when it is quite hot.

I am quite pleased I can do most of my Journeys on electric power alone, as petrol has gone over €1.70 a litre. Diesel is not far behind.
    im guessing these sort of things will become the norm. here your allowed in; infact welcomed in as you have to give them even more money. if they were serious they would do as youve done and banned them
    Regards,

FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

12c mostly cloud but a bit of sun on occasion
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Martin.

still no rain by midday so walked into the town to get my dinner. Needless to say started raining on the way back. Well, spitting anyway. Stopped again now though.
    Current Lash Up:

TEAC VRDS 701T > Sony TAE1000ESD > Krell KSA50S > JM Labs Focal Electra 926.

I'm Steve.

Have we gone back to "Crap weather for February" because that's what it feels like?
    I just dropped in, to see what condition my condition was in

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:
    Echo Dot, Amptastic Mini One,Arcam A75 integrated, Celestion 5's, BK XLS-200 DF

A/V:
    LG 55" OLED, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL Storm sub

Forget the past, it's gone. And don't worry about the future, it doesn't exist. There is only NOW.

KICKSTARTER: ENABLING SCAMMERS SINCE 2009

I'm Martin.

It's worse then February was, at least today is.

At least we've got new 'Curse of Oak Island' on later.
    Current Lash Up:

I'm Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by Macca View Post
    It's worse then February was, at least today is.

At least we've got new 'Curse of Oak Island' on later.
    My mate's wife was mad on that programme, so he had to suffer it. He liked it when I visited, got him out of sitting through it for a while. I pretended not to like it, to support him, but in truth I've never seen it. I'd just assumed it must be cack as she also liked "Cake Boss" and "Dance Moms".

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:

A/V:

Forget the past, it's gone. And don't worry about the future, it doesn't exist. There is only NOW.

I'm Martin.

Quote Originally Posted by Pigmy Pony View Post
    My mate's wife was mad on that programme, so he had to suffer it. He liked it when I visited, got him out of sitting through it for a while. I pretended not to like it, to support him, but in truth I've never seen it. I'd just assumed it must be cack as she also liked "Cake Boss" and "Dance Moms".
    That's weird that his wife likes it as someone was saying that to me the other day that his wife insists on watching it. None of the women I know have ever seen even 5 minutes of it and aren't in the least bit interested.

In fairness I've been watching it for the whole nine years and so far they've not found jack shit in the way of treasure but I still stick with because if I miss it one week that's the week they will find something. Like stopping doing the lottery and the next week your numbers come up.

It's one of only three shows I never miss, along with Ancient Aliens and Magnum P.I. Although new season of Ancient Aliens has been pretty lame so far.
    Current Lash Up:

I'm Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by Macca View Post
    That's weird that his wife likes it as someone was saying that to me the other day that his wife insists on watching it. None of the women I know have ever seen even 5 minutes of it and aren't in the least bit interested.

In fairness I've been watching it for the whole nine years and so far they've not found jack shit in the way of treasure but I still stick with because if I miss it one week that's the week they will find something. Like stopping doing the lottery and the next week your numbers come up.

It's one of only three shows I never miss, along with Ancient Aliens and Magnum P.I. Although new season of Ancient Aliens has been pretty lame so far.
    You sound like a metal detectorist (is that a word?)

With you on the Magnum PI though. No bugger else here watches it, so it's my little weekly mini-holiday. Occasionally Mrs. P will pop in to say what a funny shape Higgins is, but otherwise I have the room to myself

T'other system:

A/V:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15232425