+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Wharfedale Kingsdale speakers, 15" 3 way sealed box, plus other speakers for sale

I'm Simon.

Default Wharfedale Kingsdale speakers, 15" 3 way sealed box, plus other speakers for sale

Loudspeaker clear-out
    I need to sell these ASAP as we have been forced to move house as the landlord is selling the property. Alas these are offered as collection only, reflected in the reasonable prices.

Wharfedale Kingsdale speakers, 15" 3 way sealed box, plus other speakers for sale Lowestoft

Had the Kingsdale speakers for about 2 years, but have done nothing with these since I bought them in Jan 2019, and have not had the time to do anything with them.

Reasonable condition for the age, one of the tweeters wasn't working last time they were checked, but have since sourced a spare working tweeter for them as a direct replacement, when last checked, there was some slight voice coil rub, but adjusting the magnet bolts helped out there.
    These are quite unusual. I am guessing the x-overs are ripe for refurbishment / improvement.

I put it up here in case someone always wanted some. including the spare tweeter they are £60

Other loudspeakers for sale

Bowers and Wilkins DM601 S3 excellent condition audiophile 2 way standmount drivers pristine, grill s but no stands £155 SOLD

Celestion Ditton 15XR teak? Very good condition few minor marks, a classic improved version of the original Ditton 15 drivers excellent £125

Monitor Audio BX2 Bronze a modern excellent speaker but with some cabinet damage previous owner for some reason screwed them onto some wall brackets, otherwise they work fine as expected £40

Wharfedale Valdus 100 4-8 ohm a small 2 way similar in size to the Wharfedale diamond great small speaker £35

I have far too many pairs of loudspeakers for our next home, if we find one!! hence the sale!

Can send more pictures by e-mail

Pickup from Lowestoft, so the prospective buyer can satisfy themselves with them before purchase.

Sorry I am unable to post.

Please DM id there is anything of interest.

Many thanks,

Simon
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by darkmatter; 26-01-2022 at 11:09. Reason: edit

I'm Geoff.

Please show rear views including terminals Simon. Thanks.
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

I'm Simon.

Quote Originally Posted by walpurgis View Post
    Please show rear views including terminals Simon. Thanks.
    OK

I'm Simon.

The rear of the Wharfedale Kingsdale Loudspeakers

For some reason the forum software decided to roitate them

I'm Simon.

the rear of the other loudspeakers

I'm Geoff.

It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

Alex_UK is offline Spotify + Facebook Moderator / Chilled-Out Wino and only here for the shilling

I'm WrappingALilacCurtainAroundMyBobby.

It’s a shame you’re so far away... oh...

In that case, it’s a shame I already have 12 pairs of speakers in the loft and garage!

GLWTS, I’d love to try some of these but if I did I would have to buy the lot and then I would either be in the loft or garage!
    Alex

Main System: Digital: HP Laptop/M2Tech Hiface/Logitech Media Server/FLAC; Marantz SA7001 KI Signature SACD Player and other digital stuff into Gatorised Beresford Caiman DAC Vinyl: Garrard 401/SME 3009 SII Improved/Sumiko HS/Nagaoka MP-30
    Amplifier: Rega Brio R. Speakers: Spendor SP1. Cables: Various, mainly Mark Grant.
    Please see "about me" for the rest of my cr@p! Gallery

A.o.S. on Facebook - A.o.S. on Spotify - A.o.S. on Twitter

There is only one way to avoid criticism: do nothing, say nothing and be nothing Aristotle

I'm Simon.

Bump with price reductions in red

Quote Originally Posted by darkmatter View Post
    Loudspeaker clear-out
    I need to sell these ASAP as we have been forced to move house as the landlord is selling the property. Alas these are offered as collection only, reflected in the reasonable prices.

Wharfedale Kingsdale speakers, 15" 3 way sealed box, plus other speakers for sale Lowestoft

Had the Kingsdale speakers for about 2 years, but have done nothing with these since I bought them in Jan 2019, and have not had the time to do anything with them.

Reasonable condition for the age, one of the tweeters wasn't working last time they were checked, but have since sourced a spare working tweeter for them as a direct replacement, when last checked, there was some slight voice coil rub, but adjusting the magnet bolts helped out there.
    These are quite unusual. I am guessing the x-overs are ripe for refurbishment / improvement.

I put it up here in case someone always wanted some. including the spare tweeter they are £60 SOLD

Other loudspeakers for sale

Celestion Ditton 15XR teak? Very good condition few minor marks, a classic improved version of the original Ditton 15 drivers excellent £125 Now £95

Monitor Audio BX2 Bronze a modern excellent speaker but with some cabinet damage previous owner for some reason screwed them onto some wall brackets, otherwise they work fine as expected £40 NOW £30

Wharfedale Valdus 100 4-8 ohm a small 2 way similar in size to the Wharfedale diamond great small speaker £35 Now £25

I have far too many pairs of loudspeakers for our next home, if we find one!! hence the sale!

Can send more pictures by e-mail

Pickup from Lowestoft, so the prospective buyer can satisfy themselves with them before purchase.

Sorry I am unable to post.

Please DM if there is anything of interest.

Many thanks,

Simon
    Last edited by darkmatter; 02-02-2022 at 00:06.

I'm Simon.

Just these available all others SOLD

Wharfedale Valdus 100 4-8 ohm a small 2 way similar in size to the Wharfedale diamond great small speaker £35 Now £25

+ Reply to Thread