+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Technics 1210 in Hi Fi trim.

I'm Ian.

Default Technics 1210 in Hi Fi trim.

Time is catching up with me and I am having to downsize my Hi Fi gear, my workshop and my steam locos.
    I have two techie decks both modded to the same level. one running MC and the other MM.
    The 1210 running the MM cart is for sale.
    [IMG][/IMG]
    It is fitted with an external power supply which feeds unregulated DC to twin regulators on the techie board. One feeds the power circuits the other the servo signal system. Additional mini sub regulators are used to power critical circuits in the servo. (most of this is in the techiepedia ) It is fitted with an Ianmac bearing which runs in oil. The platter is dampened with Dynamat and does not ring. ( again in techiepedia) The tonearm has been changed to a coaxial constructed carbon fibre set to track to Baerwald settings. A silicon damper is fitted. The techie arm mount is as original giving standard height adjustment. The cover is in good condition but does have some scratching on the top.[IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]

If anyone needs more info contact me by PM

Im looking for £900 collected from Stewarton in the S Glasgow area where the deck can be checked and tested.
    Transport elsewhere in the UK at cost or by other arrangement.

I have an Ianmac bearing, Cyrus 8two DACAMP and a pristine Cyrus 1 (modded) and a 5" Brittania and 5" GWR tank steam loco's yet to advertise
    Ian
    Technics 1200 tweaked,Ianmac Bearing,DACT DIY Phono Pre, Belcanto CD-2, Engineered Switzerland DIY Renderer, Benchmark DAC2, Hypex NCore, ATC SCM40
    2nd system --Engineered Switzerland DIY streamer, Sony CDP11,Topping D50 DAC, Hypex NCore. Kef 1point2 speakers. Ianmac Filters

I'm Grant.

deck is pristine.. lovely ian.
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Steve.

Just beautiful - not good as new, better than new. Makes me want it even though I have nowhere to put it and nothing to plug it into.
    I just dropped in, to see what condition my condition was in

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:
    Echo Dot, Amptastic Mini One,Arcam A75 integrated, Celestion 5's, BK XLS-200 DF

A/V:
    LG 55" OLED, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL Storm sub

Forget the past, it's gone. And don't worry about the future, it doesn't exist. There is only NOW.

KICKSTARTER: ENABLING SCAMMERS SINCE 2009

I'm Mike.

I know Ian and I can guarantee this will sound so much better than standard. He fitted the Paul Hynes power regulators to mine as well as tweaking the output on my Paul Hynes power supply at the same time. He then borrowed my standard 1210 arm and used that to help design the modifications on the arm on this deck.

He knows his stuff, and this deck comes highly recommended.

I'm Ian.

Re a question asked about the power supply.
    Its in a Hammond black anodised 1455 series case about 2 1/4 high,6 1/2 deep, 6 1/2 wide. It has one output to supply the technics and a second +24,-24 unregulated to power a phono pre or pre
    Ian
    Technics 1200 tweaked,Ianmac Bearing,DACT DIY Phono Pre, Belcanto CD-2, Engineered Switzerland DIY Renderer, Benchmark DAC2, Hypex NCore, ATC SCM40
    2nd system --Engineered Switzerland DIY streamer, Sony CDP11,Topping D50 DAC, Hypex NCore. Kef 1point2 speakers. Ianmac Filters

I'm Ian.

Now Sold to a forum member
    Ian

I'm Mike.

Quote Originally Posted by Ianmac View Post
    Now Sold to a forum member
    Ian
    Great news, I’m sure the new owner will be delighted with it

+ Reply to Thread