+ Reply to Thread

Thread: FS: Figure 8 Mains Cable

I'm Bill.

Default FS: Figure 8 Mains Cable

I have a brand new Figure 8 mains cable for sale. It's shielded cable, 90cm long and fitted with a Permaplug mains plug with a 5 amp fuse and silver plated Figure 8 connector.

I'm looking for £22.00 including postage.

Khadas Tone Board / NJC Audio Reference Headphone Amp / Sennheiser HD600

I'm Russell.

Why a 5a fuse? Low amp mains fuses are to protect small cables, not equipment.

I'm Bill.

Quote Originally Posted by KAWASAKI ADDICT View Post
    If you buy it, you are welcome to fit any fuse you like

I'm Geoff.

Don't remark on sales items.
    Conspiracy theories are only perpetuated because people go looking for them!

I'm Grant.

as geoff says, dont do any disparging on sales threads russell. ive deleted the other one.
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - LEAF HD BLUETOOTH - NURAPHONE' BOSE, CAMBRIDGE & SONY HEADPHONES - 2*ZBOOK'- ROON - MULTI HDD'S -

**I’ve studied deeply in the philosophies and religions, but cheerfulness kept breaking through**

"An old man sleeps with his conscience at night, while young kids sleep with their dreams"

"Justice is sinking to the bottom of the sea, And it feels like I'm living in the wasteland of the free"

It was the weakest practical joke since Cardinal Wolsey got his nob out at Hampton Court and stood at the end of the passage pretending to be a door!

“without a cause, we are...nothing! We stay because we believe. We leave because we are disillusioned. We come back because we are lost. We die because we are committed."

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Bill.

Reduced to £20.00 including postage.

I'm Bill.

Now sold

I'm phil.

Why a 5a fuse? Low amp mains fuses are to protect small cables, not equipment

Can’t see why this question had such blunt response’s, seemed a ok question, and I’ve seen many questions and distractions on sales threads before, mainly they have been answered politely.
    Modded td160 super Thorens ol encounter arm hana sl cart, angle audio studio pro mc virtual battery phono amp with separate psi, Onix pre and mono amps, Onix CD player, Onix BWD and soap tuner. B&W dm2 speakers or super pencil 12 speakers, atlas cables, seperate mains power supply with earth spike.

I'm Grant.

As a rule of thumb, fuses are rated according to the power rating of the appliance.
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - LEAF HD BLUETOOTH - NURAPHONE' BOSE, CAMBRIDGE & SONY HEADPHONES - 2*ZBOOK'- ROON - MULTI HDD'S -

**I’ve studied deeply in the philosophies and religions, but cheerfulness kept breaking through**

"An old man sleeps with his conscience at night, while young kids sleep with their dreams"

"Justice is sinking to the bottom of the sea, And it feels like I'm living in the wasteland of the free"

It was the weakest practical joke since Cardinal Wolsey got his nob out at Hampton Court and stood at the end of the passage pretending to be a door!

“without a cause, we are...nothing! We stay because we believe. We leave because we are disillusioned. We come back because we are lost. We die because we are committed."

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Bill.

It's 0.75mm cable rated at 6 amps, it should have a 5 amp fuse fitted

+ Reply to Thread