+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What to use?

I'm Craig.

Already thought of that, the only thing is it would completely hide the nice effect of the granite, even if it is the wrong shade. ��
    Naim Mu-So
    And other stuff.

I'm Geoff.

Vinyl wrap comes in all sorts of shade or pattern and you can peel it off if you want to use the granite for something else later.
    Conspiracy theories are only perpetuated because people go looking for them!

I'm Grant.

saw a car the other day with what i thought was vinyl wrap.. shiny gold colour.. it was hideous but yes, done well, vinyl can look really good. can be tricky stuff tho and we used fairy liquid to position it, so it would float til it was bang on.
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - LEAF HD BLUETOOTH - NURAPHONE' BOSE, CAMBRIDGE & SONY HEADPHONES - 2*ZBOOK'- ROON - MULTI HDD'S -

**Iíve studied deeply in the philosophies and religions, but cheerfulness kept breaking through**

"An old man sleeps with his conscience at night, while young kids sleep with their dreams"

"Justice is sinking to the bottom of the sea, And it feels like I'm living in the wasteland of the free"

It was the weakest practical joke since Cardinal Wolsey got his nob out at Hampton Court and stood at the end of the passage pretending to be a door!

ďwithout a cause, we are...nothing! We stay because we believe. We leave because we are disillusioned. We come back because we are lost. We die because we are committed."

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Martin.

you can get black granite pretty much anywhere.
    Current Lash Up:

*Audiolab 6000CDT* Soncoz SGD-1 * Nelson Pass DCB1 * Krell KSA50s * JM Lab Electra 926 *

I'm William.

Default Drum wraps

Hi

You could try these people

www.ukdrumwraps.com

I have no experience of their products and no association with company but they might provide off cuts etc.

Hope it helps.

Regards

Pegwill

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12